Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disgust

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
I'm so frustrated with my s/o I think I'm ready to leave him. But then he'll have nothing. He's been nodding out on pills for two days all he does is smoke weed. At least $200 a week just on weed. I just feel we're growing apart were 23 I work full time, school full time and our kid full time. In he doesn't work or go to school. He helps with bills SOMETIMES when he can which is really off and on. And he loves always being around people which I just want to relax at home. His company doesn't leave until it's dark out. I feel like he's not a man I can't do this. He's focused on the wrong things. I honestly am not attracted to him anymore I no I can do better. I'm just so used to him since we've been together 9 years and were both 23. I feel like he's going to be my downfall if I stay with him. He's a really good father but not good to me. Or maybe I should cheat since I haven't. Maybe I'll find the sex I want since ours is so boring. He's just aggressive and doesn't try to please me. He's currently downstairs nodded out at 3:05am looking like a fool. Then he tries to get mad if I say anything it's making me disgusted by him. My mom has a issue with pills and I hate them and he knows that now he's following her steps.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Johnsmom5892
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:08 AM
It's time to send him packing. His addiction will only pull you down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this
A good father provides for his child(ren) .. He's not even a good father.
It's time to move on.
GirlWithANikon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:10 AM

What do you mean he is a good father? That is not a good father at all...

And if you stay he will make you not a good mother.

suomynona_amam
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:14 AM
Your so is a drug addict. Leave him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:15 AM
I mean he's a good father by being there for our daughter at all times, for all her milestones. By coloring, reading books to her, taking her to school everyday, picking her up, helping cook sometimes and he does provide with the little he can. He's just not trying to be a better provider. Maybe I'm just making excuses but I do feel He's a way better dad then I've ever had
Lindalou907
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:15 AM

He's an addict, don't wait til 20 years have gone by, go. If he cleans up maybe you have a chance later.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:16 AM
1 mom liked this

What the hell? You think a drug addicted unemployed loser is a good dad? Raise your standards girl.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:17 AM
Rude but ok thanks

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

What the hell? You think a drug addicted unemployed loser is a good dad? Raise your standards girl.

CABZS
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this
He is not a good father if he's high all the time, spending tons of money on drugs instead of taking care of his responsibilities and if he has friends over all the time instead of time with his family.

This behavior is not my definition of a good father, sad that is is yours. He would be an ex that is for sure and would have to submit to drug testing before taking my child again.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm so frustrated with my s/o I think I'm ready to leave him. But then he'll have nothing. He's been nodding out on pills for two days all he does is smoke weed. At least $200 a week just on weed. I just feel we're growing apart were 23 I work full time, school full time and our kid full time. In he doesn't work or go to school. He helps with bills SOMETIMES when he can which is really off and on. And he loves always being around people which I just want to relax at home. His company doesn't leave until it's dark out. I feel like he's not a man I can't do this. He's focused on the wrong things. I honestly am not attracted to him anymore I no I can do better. I'm just so used to him since we've been together 9 years and were both 23. I feel like he's going to be my downfall if I stay with him. He's a really good father but not good to me. Or maybe I should cheat since I haven't. Maybe I'll find the sex I want since ours is so boring. He's just aggressive and doesn't try to please me. He's currently downstairs nodded out at 3:05am looking like a fool. Then he tries to get mad if I say anything it's making me disgusted by him. My mom has a issue with pills and I hate them and he knows that now he's following her steps.
Lindalou907
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this

He can still be a dad to your daughter, and do all those things with her, but you don't have to be miserable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)