Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

opinions please: one world religion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
A relative of mine, who calls himself a reformed christian, has been making posts about Catholicism because if the Popes visit.

One thing he posted was about catholics wanting to make a one world religion and that they are the harlot mentioned in revelations.

Now my questions is this: isn't this what all christians want, everyone to become a christian? That's all the catholic church wants too, isn't it? Everyone to be saved and become catholic?
I'm not understanding how one is evangelism and one is the antichrist.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Bump
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:40 AM
Most religions want everyone to be said religion
Goodybag1
by CuteiPie on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:42 AM
I'm Christian and all I want is for everyone to make it heaven. The end.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:44 AM
2 moms liked this
One is forced and one is voluntary. One is false and the other is true. Otherwise, same thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:44 AM

This is the type of post that would be better in a religious forum, not here.

Any organized religion wants everyone to think like them. I can't stand behind any of them because of all the rules, lies and nonsense. The Catholic church is the heart of the organized Christian religion. It gave birth to all of the others that rose up afterward.

The thing that people continuously get wrong about religion is they focus on the organization and not the actual religion and then completely lose what the concept is really about.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:58 AM
Do you mean the one religion mentioned in the bible will be forced and false, or do you mean Catholicism is forced and false?

Quoting B1Bomber: One is forced and one is voluntary. One is false and the other is true. Otherwise, same thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:59 AM
All the religious forums on cafemom are dead.

I do agree with your last statement

Quoting Anonymous 2:

This is the type of post that would be better in a religious forum, not here.

Any organized religion wants everyone to think like them. I can't stand behind any of them because of all the rules, lies and nonsense. The Catholic church is the heart of the organized Christian religion. It gave birth to all of the others that rose up afterward.

The thing that people continuously get wrong about religion is they focus on the organization and not the actual religion and then completely lose what the concept is really about.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:00 AM

And that's why human beings have been warring for centuries...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:00 AM

I believe that the Catholic Church is the great and abominable church of the devil.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:01 AM

One world religion  is one of the signs of the Anti-Christ. So, to answer your question NO, Christians DO NOT want that, obviously. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)