Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no...no i dont want him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

i had to drop papers off at my ex's place before i went to work today. well his new play thing answered the door with him and was just rubbing her boobs all over him and even grabbed his hand and put it on her crotch. she even asked if i was jealous, i honestly said "no i dont want his skeezy butt, but im pretty sure all the girls at his job have done the same thing youre doing now", she was so pissed off lol i couldnt help myself, i had word vomit and it wouldnt stop, it was immature but my mouth moved faster then my brain.....whoops

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:25 PM
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!!! Love it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:26 PM
2 moms liked this

i feel kinda bad because i dont want to be one of those ex's but she kind of deserved it for being so gross

Quoting DensHag: πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!!! Love it.

Cajunqueenslsg8
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:26 PM
3 moms liked this
Some of the stories here, seem so unbelievable.
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:27 PM
Nasty bitch deserved it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

i feel kinda bad because i dont want to be one of those ex's but she kind of deserved it for being so gross

Quoting DensHag: πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!!! Love it.

redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:27 PM

lol I would have done the same thing. Seriously, who does that? What was she hoping to accomplish? Does she want you to be jealous and after her man? smh

amber710
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:29 PM

They both sound pretty trashy.

I doubt that is the rudest thing anyone has ever said to her. Lmao.

ikesmommy200
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:29 PM
Haha, nope I don't need that after its touched YOU sweet heart.

My ex's latest fling does this stuff too. Or she'll demand I do xyz to prove I'm over ex.
Thewife06
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:36 PM

Oh god. My dad's whore did this for YEARS. One day in the middle of my brother's football game (Yes, in the middle of a crowd!) I just looked at her and said "You realize my mom left HIM, right? Oh, and your eye makeup isn't covering up the bruise he left on you. So now you look gross AND pathetic." 

They left shortly after that and she cut that nasty shit out. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:39 PM

idk i think she just wanted to mark her territory

Quoting redheadtmk:

lol I would have done the same thing. Seriously, who does that? What was she hoping to accomplish? Does she want you to be jealous and after her man? smh

cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha that's what I was thinking good thing you left, because she probably would have peed on him.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

idk i think she just wanted to mark her territory

Quoting redheadtmk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)