Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like such a b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I have a tumor on my pituatary gland, which is causing ovulation issues. I really want to have a child, but I've slowly have come to the realization that might never happen. I always said if I don't have a child by the time I'm 34, I won't have any. I'm 28 now.

Recently there has been an influx of my friends who are pregnant. I can't help but feel hurt by it. I mean I am happy for them, but on the flip side it just reminds me that I can't have any. Anyone else feel like this?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:44 PM
I'm so sorry. I would think your feelings are normal.
theResidentCat
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:45 PM

have you seen a brain cancer doctor? Depending on the type it is, it could be treated. Friend has a 12 year old son is currently being treated for brain germ cancer. It can be treated although they cannot operate.

Iluv2cook85
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:47 PM

I had a tubal reversal Feb 2014 and have since had a miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. I feel the same way when people around me are consistantly getting pregnant. Im 30 with 2 kids but would be my boyfriends first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Quoting theResidentCat:

have you seen a brain cancer doctor? Depending on the type it is, it could be treated. Friend has a 12 year old son is currently being treated for brain germ cancer. It can be treated although they cannot operate.

It's not cancerous. It's benign and small. My endocronologist or however you spell it just wants to monitor it. I don't know. I've been really sad about it. Might have to take medicine for it to go down, which might take years.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)