Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What made Johnny cry?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

While the Pope was addressing Congress John Boehner was behind him crying.  What happened?

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:53 PM

who fuckin cares???

drowningmama
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:55 PM
I dunno
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momngram
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:56 PM

I'm curios about many things.  Do i care....not so much, just curious if there was a connection between the Pope's message and his (Johnny's) political agenda.
You cared enough to respond so thank you. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

who fuckin cares???

The.Good.Life
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 2:01 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm not a fan of Boehner.  From my understanding he is a life long devout Catholic, and he was the one who opened the invitation to the Pope to speak at the joint session.  For someone who is firm in their beliefs, being that close to someone that important to their beliefs, having the honor of them accepting your invitation, and being that close when they spoke could most definitely bring tears to someone's eyes.

momngram
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 2:03 PM

Love your response.  Thank you

Quoting The.Good.Life:

I'm not a fan of Boehner.  From my understanding he is a life long devout Catholic, and he was the one who opened the invitation to the Pope to speak at the joint session.  For someone who is firm in their beliefs, being that close to someone that important to their beliefs, having the honor of them accepting your invitation, and being that close when they spoke could most definitely bring tears to someone's eyes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)