Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The government is*warning* *trigger?*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
When i was 17 i was raped by men that broke into my home while my parents were working. I became pregnant. My parents wanted me to keep the baby i didn't. I had plans for college and to travel and i never wanted kids. At 18 i left there house at 5 months pregnant i went to a homeless shelter. At 7 months i moved into a friends house. The only thing she made me pay was the cable. Turns out when i gave her money to pay it she wasn't. It was in my name. I never had credit or debt to pay it and once a month she'll go out to pay all the bills and she agreed to pay it in cash. I had the baby and moved out and now im in another homeless shelter. I am working now trying to get my life on track. I get pictures of the baby two times a year and the family agreed i can see him on Christmas only. I keep getting calls from the cable company about the bill. I let them know right now i can not pay anything. The guy said you seem to have it pretty good since who ever is paying your other bills has money. I said oh you mean welfare and the programs that allow me to stay in this homeless shelter. I told him have a nice day and ill be paying soon. I just need to have more in savings and get out of here.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:08 PM
She opened the account fraudulently. Contact legal aid and have them fight it for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:10 PM
Really? Oh thabk you! This was my first every bill technically and i do not see why i shouldn't have trusted her.

Quoting Roxygurl: She opened the account fraudulently. Contact legal aid and have them fight it for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:10 PM
What does that have to do with the government?
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:12 PM
She's saying the government is paying her bills not her at the moment so she can't afford to even pay the cable bill.

Quoting Anonymous 2: What does that have to do with the government?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:17 PM
Yes exactly

Quoting Roxygurl: She's saying the government is paying her bills not her at the moment so she can't afford to even pay the cable bill.

Quoting Anonymous 2: What does that have to do with the government?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:56 PM
I think the woman you were staying with has stolen your identity. You should take legal action and have someone help you look into this. Maybe there are free programs that could help you with this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)