Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good contemporary romance book?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Something light and fluffy. Like Cowboys or a romantic comedy. I need recommendations! I hate buying books that are so awful that I can't finish them.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:25 PM
Pucked, by Helena Hunting is good.

I'm on a dark romance kick. If you want to ugly cry, I can hook you up. I don't have much to recommend as far a lighthearted goes, but Pucked is pretty funny.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:26 PM
Okay thank you! I am going to read this weekend and relax! I can't wait!

Quoting Danesmommy1: Pucked, by Helena Hunting is good.

I'm on a dark romance kick. If you want to ugly cry, I can hook you up. I don't have much to recommend as far a lighthearted goes, but Pucked is pretty funny.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:28 PM
Hung, by Scott Hildreth is laugh out loud funny too.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Okay thank you! I am going to read this weekend and relax! I can't wait!

needlesNthread
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:33 PM
I would like to know that dark romance one, please­čśä

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:34 PM
Madeline Sheehan's UnDeniable series will RIP your heart out, stomp on it and you'll LOVE it!

Quoting needlesNthread: I would like to know that dark romance one, please­čśä

Bieg9093
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
My aunt gave me a Lori Foster once. It was called Too Much Temptation. Light, easy, and perfectly filthy.

Don't text and drive. 

That doesn't mean you can look at your phone at red lights or stop signs or if you think you can do it quickly or if traffic's slow.  Just don't.  You're an adult.  Exercise some impulse control.  Quit driving like a 4 year old. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 4:36 PM
That's what I want lol! I don't want to have to think for the weekend. Long bubble bath and candles and a smutty book lmao!!!

Quoting Bieg9093: My aunt gave me a Lori Foster once. It was called Too Much Temptation. Light, easy, and perfectly filthy.
leximann
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:21 PM

The Case of the Missing Secretary by Diana Palmer was really good.  As is all of the Buckhorn Brothers books first one is Sawyer, second is Morgan, thirs is Gabe, and final is Jordan.  There is also a continuation series but I have yet to read any of them.

Jabojoe
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:09 PM
Bump for ideas
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)