Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jehovah Witness OPINIONS EVERY1

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 105 Replies
Why do people avoid them?

Why are most comments pertaining to JW so negative??

I once asked an old friend who happened to be Christian , her opinion about them . And her eyes kinda widened as she said " Those ppl are evil"

( Whats your opinion ???)
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:43 PM
2 moms liked this
The JWs I have known become very cult like. They sleep, eat and breath their religion and if they are new to the religion they tend to start moving away from anyone that isn't a JW.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:43 PM
2 moms liked this
It's a cult. I'm an ex jdub.
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:44 PM
3 moms liked this

It's annoying when they come to the door and attempt to convert me. How many times do you have to be told no? They are welcome to their beliefs but their rights end when mine begin and I have the right to peaceful enjoyment of my home without religious solicitation. 

drowningmama
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:44 PM
So is being a Mormon.
I was a Mormon. It's very cult- like.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It's a cult. I'm an ex jdub.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WaterorWine
by Wino on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:45 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm a Christian but I believe in general no one likes solicitors. Everyone is annoyed by car salesmen, stores pushing CCs on you, telemarketers and the people at the little stands in the mall who yell: "miss, miss! Can I talk to you for a moment?"

JW are no different. If someone is interested they will seek them out themselves. And honestly they don't take no for an answer.

I don't dislike them I just disagree with their beliefs and they can't MAKE me change.
cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:45 PM
The only ones I talked to at length kinda creeped me out. I'm sure there are okay ons,I just happened to find the weirdos. And knocking on my door after I ask you not to is annoying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:46 PM
Tell them that you are an Apostate.

Quoting sheramom4:

It's annoying when they come to the door and attempt to convert me. How many times do you have to be told no? They are welcome to their beliefs but their rights end when mine begin and I have the right to peaceful enjoyment of my home without religious solicitation. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:46 PM
2 moms liked this
If you ring someone's doorbell at 8:00 am on a weekend or block someone's car in when someone is trying to leave for work to talk about religious stuff, you might be seen as evil.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this
I couldn't care less how they live as long as they stay off my damn porch. Maybe that's why?
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 3: Tell them that you are an Apostate.
Quoting sheramom4:

If it works I am willing to try it lol! 

My next step was going to be answering the door nude. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)