Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Er worthy? Cm dr please!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
Bloody diarrhea?sorry for tmi. I feel fine besides a gurgle in my stomach and mild cramping. Dh is flipping out. I don't feel it's er, maybe visit to dr if it doesn't get better. Dh is yelling at me to go to er. Any cm dr here tonight.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faire_jour
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:57 PM

Is the blood IN the poo? Is it red or brown?

aheasley
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:58 PM

Is it bright red or dark and tar like?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:58 PM
I'm not a dr so here's a bump with an opinion.
If it's red blood, not a ton and only when you have a bm then it's dr worthy not er worthy. Does your Dr have an after hours line?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:59 PM
It's in thevpoi, I think it's just hemmorids... he is flipping out. This just started. This morning I had it but it was clearish. Sorry again tmi I know. I don't feel faint or dizzy... just a bit upset tummy that gurgle's.

Quoting faire_jour:

Is the blood IN the poo? Is it red or brown?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:59 PM
Red, not dark.

Quoting aheasley:

Is it bright red or dark and tar like?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:59 PM
I would call my Dr and see what they advise me to do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:00 PM
They do, just really hard to hear what they are saying.. lots of static. I may call, but go hide outside where it's quiet so I can hear

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm not a dr so here's a bump with an opinion.
If it's red blood, not a ton and only when you have a bm then it's dr worthy not er worthy. Does your Dr have an after hours line?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

If it is dark it is most likely internal bleeding. If it is bright red most likely from hemorrhoids. Which if you had them before or if you are just a little raw from having to poo every 5 minutes. You should be able to get blood when you wipe if it is hemorrhoids. 

But if you are concerned or your husband is just call the advice nurse. She will probably tell you the same and to just hang out.  Stay hydrated too! 

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:04 PM
If it's bright red, that is from internal hemmroids. Black stools indicate blood in the digestive tract.
SleepingBeautee
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:04 PM

You need to see a doctor. You could probably wait until Monday if you are not having any other symptoms and as long as the bleeding doesn't get worse.

But it is vitally important for you to see a doctor this week. Don't put it off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)