Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to Get Away With Murder

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:24 PM
  • 27 Replies

So I just finished the first season courtesy of Netflix and man I feel so used and betrayed. I really, really, really wanted to like Frank and I really, really, really felt bad for Annalise, but now my god. Oh and poor fucking Oliver, it's so unfair. He is so sweet and honest and gentle and he gets the short end of the stick. As soon as I get over this shock and figure out what face I should be making, I'll jump on Hulu and continue watching, but fuck man. I mean screw Sam anyway, I'm glad he's dead, but I am just so shocked. I don't even know why, I knew it had to be one or all of them.

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:25 PM
I stopped after your first sentence. I have it in my list to watch
RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:25 PM
I seriously need I make an effort to watch these.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:26 PM
I finished season one a couple days ago and just watched s2e1 today. Such a crazy show! All the twists keep me on edge.
wulfeyes05
by Bigby Wolf on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

You will not be disappointed

Quoting crescentstar2: I stopped after your first sentence. I have it in my list to watch

Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I love HGTAWM because I know that I won't get what I expect. I like shows that can turn my expectations around and totally take me by surprise.

wulfeyes05
by Bigby Wolf on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:31 PM

It is so, so good

Quoting RitaTequila531: I seriously need I make an effort to watch these.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:31 PM

This is the first show in a long while to actually keep me on the edge of my seat. I did not see the ending (plot twist) of the first season. I will not spoil it for anyone, but I will just say, I did not see it coming. Of course, without it, I wonder what season 2 would focus on. One of the best new series out there! :D

wulfeyes05
by Bigby Wolf on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:33 PM

My jaw dropped so hard I was sure my teeth were gonna come loose.

Quoting dragonborn: I finished season one a couple days ago and just watched s2e1 today. Such a crazy show! All the twists keep me on edge.

V.XV
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I love this show. It's amazing 

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:36 PM
Excellent choice of a Netflix binge!! Its such a good show.

I just finished Person Of Interest.... LOVE IT!!! I have to find season 4 somewhere (probably bootleg online) so I can get ready fo season 5.. Which might be the last
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)