Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM SO FRUSTRATED AT DH AND I AM SO STRESSED OR DEPRESSED OR IDK..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
IDK IF THIS WILL MAKE ANY SENSE BUT I NEED TO JUST VENT THIS OUT....

I TOLD DH HOW I FELT ABOUT EVERYTHING AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE... I NEED TO LEAVE FOR A FEW DAYS WITHOUT MY KIDS AND NO PHONE... HE SAID HE WOULD GET ME FOR ABANDONMENT IF I LEFT WITHOUT MY KIDS... THEN TATS WHEN I FINALLY MELTED DOWN AND SCREAMED AND YELLED HOW MUCH I HATED HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE... HE EVE TRIED TO HOLD ME DOWN AND I KEPT PUSHING AWAY... I KNOW HE IS TRYING BUT I AM TRYING TO TELL HIM THIS IS TO MUCH AND THAT I HAVE SO MUCH ON MY MIND... IT FEELS LIKE I AM NOT GETTING HEARD AND HE IS JUST DOIG WHATEVER... I TOLD HIM THAT HE IS A WORST HUSBAND AND FATHER BECAUSE HE WONT LET ME BE FOR 5 MINUTES.... ALL HE DOES IS NAG M E WHEN I DO SOMETHING THAT HE DOESNT LIKE AND HOW UNHAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW.... I EVE TOOK MY WEDDING RING OFF, I AM TIRED OF FEELING TIRED AND HOW I AM DOING EVERYTHING WITH NO ENERGY...

SD CAME IN AND SAID TAT I NEEDED TO SUT UP AND TOLD DH HE NEEDS TO LEAVE WITH HIS BRATTY CHILD BECAUSE AS F NOW I AM DONE.... MY FRIEND IS WATCHING MY KIDS RIGHT NOW... I AM GLAD BECAUSE I NEEDED JUS AWAY.... I CANT SEE A DR TIL MONDAY AND I CANT TAKE IT....
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)