Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so Spoiled!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:04 PM
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

He came home from being out of town for work all week, and lucky me!
He ordered me 25 pairs of underwear from Victoria Secret!
I also got pretty sleepwear, and robes!

Although, apparently VS has a limit of 30 items because he said quite a few things were missing. I've lose quite a bit of weight and had my breasts done.. I've bought bras, but for some reason I didn't have enough panties.

Probably my cleaning guy takes them... Along with my towels!
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 10, 2015 at 4:59 AM
Thought you were paddle boarding? Your master didn't come along?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 10, 2015 at 5:26 AM
You get the leftovers the mistress doesn't want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 10, 2015 at 5:30 AM
I love VS! My man got me those panties :) and new bras too because I'm breastfeeding and my boobs are Ds now ! I'm so spoiled too :-* I love him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 10, 2015 at 5:31 AM
Yea you def did not get those saggy breasts done....you just posted a pic today. But you have a different name hmmm. Don't try to deny it. Same bed covers same nightstand thingy, even some of the same stuff on it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 10, 2015 at 5:43 AM

He's LYING there is NO LIMIT@@@   LMFAO..Mine bought me 5 gift sets  sprays gels. god i love them all....s 5 sets of PJS and some new bras too!!  I don't SEE Your VS bags or tags  ..it looks like a huge messy....mess on your bed....hmmm, and NO head board or decent furniture in that bedroom either........  Wow!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 10, 2015 at 5:47 AM
I was just wondering what the hell happened to her belly button in that pic? Was it photoshopped? The stomach looked weird too...like wrinkly and twisted. That belly button tho...smh.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Yea you def did not get those saggy breasts done....you just posted a pic today. But you have a different name hmmm. Don't try to deny it. Same bed covers same nightstand thingy, even some of the same stuff on it.
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Nov. 10, 2015 at 5:48 AM
What the fuck is going on?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 10, 2015 at 5:49 AM
Love it!

Quoting Anonymous 5: Yea you def did not get those saggy breasts done....you just posted a pic today. But you have a different name hmmm. Don't try to deny it. Same bed covers same nightstand thingy, even some of the same stuff on it.
AJsMom81507
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2015 at 5:55 AM
1 mom liked this

all i see is a pile of crap strewn on the bed.

shushyou
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2015 at 6:01 AM
Five gift sets and five pj sets... Is 10 items. You do get cut off at 30 even if it's a $1900 order.

I could give two fucks if you think it's bullshit...I'm confident enough to live it for real and giggle when poor as bitches cry troll. But hey... It is what it is and that's all it is
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)