Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is he flirting with me....or it is my imagination

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
So Long story short. There is this guy who work in bank that I am using. I am 29 so I would tell that he is 25-26. Anyway everytime I go there he is very ,very nice and kind.Nothing wrong with that.
One day I drive through, and he ask if I am wearing a dress. I said yes,he just gave me smile.
Yesterday I went to put deposit ,we chat little and on the end he said :"you are all set dear,have a good day love". Don't need to say that I get out of the bank totally confused, didn't belive my ears what he just said.
Today again ,he said : oh you are here 2 days in a row, what a treat"
Now he know my husband,he see me with kids.He was never disrespectful, but sometimes I see the way he is smiling and looking at me.
I also never give him or anyone reason to think that's OK to flirt with me.
Do you think that I am overthinking or what.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:38 PM
7 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:39 PM
Good point

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

corticosteroid
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:41 PM

Hi, hello there.

Who cares if he's flirting or not?  You're married, not interested, end of story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:41 PM
That's how my dh talks to women. It doesn't mean anything except that he's friendly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:43 PM
Yes I know but I am just confused,that's all

Quoting corticosteroid:

Hi, hello there.

Who cares if he's flirting or not?  You're married, not interested, end of story.

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:43 PM

Overthinking.  My DS's girlfriend's (both away at college) dad is our UPS driver.  He always calls me "love."  He's a decent, kind man who's been married for 3 decades-I've been married for 26 years and we both know it.  It's kindness.  That is all.  

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Sounds like he's just being friendly.

Missdameanor
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:46 PM
3 moms liked this

When he said "What a treat" -  he really meant that he wants to wear your skin... =0

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:46 PM
Ok let me explain myself. I am coming from country where "dear"and "love"are mentioned only for two people in love or marriage. Now I don't think anything bad,I just never have anybody talking to me like that exempt my husband,that's all. BTW he is very nice person

Quoting chalisa0:

Overthinking.  My DS's girlfriend's (both away at college) dad is our UPS driver.  He always calls me "love."  He's a decent, kind man who's been married for 3 decades-I've been married for 26 years and we both know it.  It's kindness.  That is all.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol what

Quoting Missdameanor:

When he said "What a treat" -  he really meant that he wants to wear your skin... =0

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)