Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh what a b****

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:58 PM
  • 43 Replies

my x aunt is something else.  my brother got 4 tickets to a yankee game the other night, press box seats.  he took his wife, and himself.  he had two more tickets.  my little cousin is a die hard baseball/yankee fan. he goes to as many games as he can and hes an excellent ball player.  hes 11.  he lives with his mother (our x aunt) during the week.  her and my uncle do not get along well at all.  so my brother called her and asked if our cousin can go to the yankee game and she was like no, bring him on his fathers time and dont call back, if you do ill get a restraining order. shes an ass.  she always makes threats that dont make sense, i dont even think she thinks before she speaks.  i just cant imagine not allowing him to go because of that reason. its so stupid and petty. 

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:01 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:03 PM
Yep. She's a petty bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:04 PM
If it's her time, she has that right. If you know she acts like that, I would just leave her alone.
Yesihave6kids19
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:05 PM
She's bat shit crazy! Why bother!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
She wants you guys to not contact her in her time. You all should respect that and leave her alone. She was within her rights to ask that. Leave her alone.
l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 3: She wants you guys to not contact her in her time. You all should respect that and leave her alone. She was within her rights to ask that. Leave her alone.

we do leave her alone.  but my brther didnt want to leave my cousin out.  i know its her time but press box seats are hard to get

l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:09 PM

Quoting Yesihave6kids19: She's bat shit crazy! Why bother!?

to be nice.  i feel bad. hes a die hard fan and press box seats are an experience.

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

how sad she screwed her child out of a great time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:10 PM
It does not matter. She clearly wants nothing to do with you guys and you seem to know this but you clearly don't respect it. Stop calling her she is not your family and she doesn't want to be involved with you guys.

Quoting l.a.m.b:

Quoting Anonymous 3: She wants you guys to not contact her in her time. You all should respect that and leave her alone. She was within her rights to ask that. Leave her alone.

we do leave her alone.  but my brther didnt want to leave my cousin out.  i know its her time but press box seats are hard to get

l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yep. She's a petty bitch.

seriously.  free tickets and she wouldnt allow her kid to go.  those seats are hard to get

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)