Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is moving his mistress into our home!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
Here's the back story. A couple months ago, my husband and I decide to separate. We have children together as well.. Well a few weeks ago, he begged me to come back, so we could work on our marriage. I agreed, since we've been married for 20 years, well, 3 days after I come back, he tells me he's done. Then my children tell me he's been seeing someone for the past 2 weeks. Then he proceeds to tell me that he's kicking me out(saying it would be to confusing for the kids if we live together) but the kids could stay there!! Well, I refused, and said that this is my home too, and I'm not leaving my kids!!!! And that's when he lets me know that his new girlfriend AND her one year old son are moving in!!!!! So, he's kicked me out of our room, and is moving his girlfriend in.. I now have to sleep in my daughters room... I don't know what the hell to do, cause I have absolutely NOWHERE else to go, and no funds to move... In all the years we've been married, I haven't really worked, because of health issues, and now he's even refusing to give me money for gas, or anything else.. Does anyone know if this is even freaking Legal!??? I need all the advice/help I can get, so please, HELP!!!!! EDIT!!! So, it's been 5 months since this began, and DH(soon to be ex DH) is actually still with the bitch!! As it is right now, we live in different states, but we 're only 3 hours away from each other. I have 2 of our children living with me, the other 2 decided to stay with him. Back in October, when I started seeing someone else, he flipped out, and desperately wanted me back, but when I told him in not so many words to FUCK OFF,he punished me by turning my phone off, he quit making payments on my car(it actually got repossessed about a month ago) and refused to give me any child support! Still to this day, he hasn't given me a dime for support! I'm currently in a battle with him, through ORS, to get child support! And, just to add icing on this already fucked up cake, his girlfriend is pregnant! We will be starting the divorce proceedings within the next few weeks, and because of all he's put me through, I'm going to go for EVERYTHING! Child support, and alimony! I figure that's payment for putting up with his abuse for 20 years. So here's to being happy and letting KARMA pay him back 🍷🍷 Cheers!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:54 PM
8 moms liked this

LARGER.....I HAVE NO WORDS GIF

TheRaz
by Liz on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:55 PM
5 moms liked this
Depending on your state you are probably legally entitled to half of everything, and alimony....

Call a lawyer. You could probably even work so your dh pays all lawyer fees considering you've been married two decades and he's committed adultery.

Do not leave the house without your kids though..

How old are your kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Where were you during the months you were separated?
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I call troll.

motherslove82
by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Is STBX well-off? I'm asking because I have friends that are going through a divorce. He had to leave the house with her and the kids, buy a new house and furnishings and pay her living expenses every month. His wife has a good lawyer. All legal fees and expenses for his house and stuff come out of the joint assets before they are divided.

Get a good lawyer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:59 PM
These 5hings always make me think....."embrace polygamy" lol. But yea. Anyway. Good luck with all that. My ex tried foing thst and I high tailed it out. But I had somewhere to go. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 26, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Where did you go when you decided to separate?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 26, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Lawyer up and dont leave your kids with him. I would go as far as saying if your name is on the house you change your locks and boot him out.

handy0318
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 12:05 AM

This....

Quoting Anonymous 4: Where did you go when you decided to separate?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 26, 2015 at 12:07 AM
4 moms liked this
I wouldn't leave. I would be making their lives hell, they would gladly leave. Get a lawyer
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)