Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just read such a cm post on facebook

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
The women (nobody I know) posted looking for someone to give her advice on where to stay. She said her husband works but she doesn't and they will be kicked out of where they live.

They can only afford $800 rent, they have 3 kids and their current landlord is her mom who is ilegally kicking her out. I was gonna respond, but had to remind myself this is facebook, not cm.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:26 AM
I'm in groups on FB that make CM feel like a peaceful safe haven. There are some groups on there that are fucking rank.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:28 AM
I know exactly what you mean.

Quoting supermama322: I'm in groups on FB that make CM feel like a peaceful safe haven. There are some groups on there that are fucking rank.
Sassy762
by 200 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:30 AM

Her mom can't illegally kick them out. She has to evict them through the courts just like everyone else

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:32 AM
What a mess
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:39 AM
People did tell her that, she said her mom would not do it legally and keeps threatening her. But hopefully the advice helps her for a little while.

Quoting Sassy762:

Her mom can't illegally kick them out. She has to evict them through the courts just like everyone else

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:40 AM
She even mentioned dss wouldn't help her.

Quoting Supervane: What a mess
Sassy762
by 200 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:41 AM

Did they tell her that if her mom does do it for her to all the cops and get a report then head to Landlord/Tenant Court?

Quoting Anonymous 1: People did tell her that, she said her mom would not do it legally and keeps threatening her. But hopefully the advice helps her for a little while.
Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, someone told her that a similar thing happened to them, they took the person to court and won.

Quoting Sassy762:

Did they tell her that if her mom does do it for her to all the cops and get a report then head to Landlord/Tenant Court?

Quoting Anonymous 1: People did tell her that, she said her mom would not do it legally and keeps threatening her. But hopefully the advice helps her for a little while.

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)