Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on case of animal abusr

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
They found that she was abused and she was poisoned. Her ribs here broken and neck snapped. They made the arrest yesterday evening and SO mother is very upset with us claiming it was animal abuse and her boyfriend doesn't deserve this bla BLA bla. Sadly jade and the animals HES killed never got a chance I can only hope he gets a justice amount of jail time.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:53 AM
Ugh. That makes me sick. I'm glad he was arrested and I'm sorry that poor dog had to suffer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:58 AM
I am hoping he gets longer due to illegal drugs that were found in his car ect. I honestly don't want him getting out of jail, I sound heartless but if he can kill a puppy and a cat and feel nothing think what he would do to her daughters. She's paying to get him a lawyer for his court date. This whole thing has me sick to my stomach

Quoting Anonymous: Ugh. That makes me sick. I'm glad he was arrested and I'm sorry that poor dog had to suffer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:33 AM
I don't understand how someone can be so cruel. Don't get me wrong, if a dog were to come into my yard and go after my kids, I'd do what I had to do. But to abuse an animal just because... People fucking disgust me.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am hoping he gets longer due to illegal drugs that were found in his car ect. I honestly don't want him getting out of jail, I sound heartless but if he can kill a puppy and a cat and feel nothing think what he would do to her daughters. She's paying to get him a lawyer for his court date. This whole thing has me sick to my stomach

Quoting Anonymous: Ugh. That makes me sick. I'm glad he was arrested and I'm sorry that poor dog had to suffer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)