Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did he come from thus

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
Last year DH mother moved in with us, she's scum. Has four kids never takes care of them moved her boyfriend in with us and now my walls have huge holes and shit because of him when they fight.

Her daughters are filthy and never showet and if you try they fight ect same with the boy. I told her she had a month to move out she cried to DH he told her same thing. Well her boyfriend threatened my life and my unborn child's life today because he found out Wr are kicking them out. How can someone so hard working and family bound come from such scum? I mean honestly he worked three jobs BEFORE he got a good job and does anything and everything for me and his unborn child how in te hell did he come from such a scum bag family?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:22 AM
Some people rise above their raising.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:28 AM
Honestly I am happy he did. He's a good man I met his father three months ago (he's out of town allot truck driver) he's nothing like his mother said he was. He left her when DH was 13 because all she did was sit around and do nothing. I guess his father raised him right tho because he isn't like her and that makes me feel happy. I am pissed about my walls and stuff. So much patching I need to finish

Quoting bleumonster: Some people rise above their raising.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:31 AM
I wonder the same with my DH
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:32 AM
Oh and you will probably have to evict them.
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:33 AM

if this is true. i would be filing a police report, getting a restraining order and the month would be up immediately. 

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:35 AM

I wonder the same thing about DH and his mother. 

I hope you dont let her boyfriend back in your house after that threat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:37 AM
Already made a evict notice.

Quoting bleumonster: Oh and you will probably have to evict them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:39 AM
I called the cops they arrested due to the holes but the threat is a she said he said case so they refused to do anything I can't kick them because of how long they lived here so I made a evict notice and I will be getting a restraining order against his mother and her boyfriend

Quoting mojogirl:

if this is true. i would be filing a police report, getting a restraining order and the month would be up immediately. 

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:42 AM
Some people see the faults in their upbringing and work to better themselves

Othets wallow in it and use it as an excuse to never achieve anything or to wash away their mistakes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:44 AM
Trye I am happy he's hard working :) sadly I got laid off work for being pregnant (I hit 35 weeks and yea they couldn't let me work anymore rules are rules even if the worker still wants to work)

Quoting mmm2015: Some people see the faults in their upbringing and work to better themselves

Othets wallow in it and use it as an excuse to never achieve anything or to wash away their mistakes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)