Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fit Stay At Home Moms

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

When do you fit in time to work out?Do you cook healthy meals for your family.

I do the 21 day fix diet.It gives me amazing results.My Stay At Home Mom friend does weight watchers.We both own treadmills.I just got through doing my 40 minute walk while the kids are in school.

I cook very healthy meals for my family so we are all in good health.

Is health and fitness a priority for you and your family?Honestly I know more fat working moms than Stay At Home moms.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:38 AM
I go after they get on the bus or I do a workout at home. Sometimes after school so they can go also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:41 AM
I think it would be pretty easy to "find the time" to work out when you don't have to actually work. If I can find time with my work schedule, I don't see how on earth it would be possible for a SAHM not to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:43 AM
Agree

Quoting Anonymous 2: I think it would be pretty easy to "find the time" to work out when you don't have to actually work. If I can find time with my work schedule, I don't see how on earth it would be possible for a SAHM not to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:44 AM
I'm a sahm and I'm shocked at your questions. I get up at 6 and immediatky workout.

And no, we don't do diets in this house. I stock my house with mainly healthy foods and eat in moderation. I don't want my daughter's being scared of food
Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:44 AM
I'm doing the 21 day fix too.. I work out daily and eat healthy but still have a lot of weight to lose since having my 3rd kid 3 years ago. I never had an issue with my weight until I had kids and now it is taking a lot of work to lose it (I miss my old metabolism)..
Not_A_Native
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:45 AM

I have always cooked healthy meals, never had junk food in th house.  It's how I grew up, how I raised my family.

When the kids were little, I went to the gym and dropped them in child care.  Having child care was an important part of why I chose that gym to join.

After they got to be school age, it was MUCH easier - as soon as they went to the bus stop, I went to the gym.  Daily.

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:45 AM
I was up at 430 am so I can be at the gym when it opens at 5. Workout until 645-7ish and go home to get my son ready for school.
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:46 AM

I don't work out or diet...

If you already eat healthy, there is no need to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:58 AM
As a SAHM and a working mom I always found time. I'm also naturally petite.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:59 AM

I'm an active person so I don't have to find time to work out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)