Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im just trying to go to work.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

every morning on the bus I take to work there is a preacher.......he is down right rude and fucking annoying, when no one listens to him her resorts to insults so people will look at him. this morning he went after me, I just laughed at him which pissed him off. he followed me to my building waving his bible around, he's probably insane but FFS people need to learn when it's appropriate to spew their bullshit and a bus at 6 am is NOT the place......do it on a corner like a hooker but not on a bus/plane/train/boat whatever.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
If some crazy nut followed me to my building I would be contacting the police. He sounds mentally unstable.
DJsmama34
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:45 AM

bible pushers are so very annoying

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Where the hell do you people find these crazy religious people who stalk you and verbally abuse you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:46 AM

lol im an animal control officer so there are police officers in my building, which is why i wasnt to scared of the weirdo

Quoting owl0210: If some crazy nut followed me to my building I would be contacting the police. He sounds mentally unstable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:46 AM

on busses and subways lol

Quoting Seagodess:

Where the hell do you people find these crazy religious people who stalk you and verbally abuse you?

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Well that's good! Shoot him with a tranquilizer lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

lol im an animal control officer so there are police officers in my building, which is why i wasnt to scared of the weirdo

Quoting owl0210: If some crazy nut followed me to my building I would be contacting the police. He sounds mentally unstable.

AnariamaO.o
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:48 AM
Come to Boston some time,I'll introduce you to a few lol.

Quoting Seagodess:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:48 AM

lol yeah when he realized what building i was going into he turned right around and walked away

Quoting owl0210: Well that's good! Shoot him with a tranquilizer lol.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

maureen813
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:50 AM

I am not sure if this may fit the situation but folks who have significant mental illness and I am talking a formal, diagnosed thought disorder such as schizophrenia, often show signs of religious grandiosity...this is very common. I am wondering if that may apply to this person or is he simply an overzealous religious guy with terribly poor social skills and boundaries!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

idk i think he's just rude

Quoting maureen813:

I am not sure if this may fit the situation but folks who have significant mental illness and I am talking a formal, diagnosed thought disorder such as schizophrenia, often show signs of religious grandiosity...this is very common. I am wondering if that may apply to this person or is he simply an overzealous religious guy with terribly poor social skills and boundaries!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)