Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

at what age can you leave a child home alone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
In AZ?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Do a google search to see if your state has laws on it.

eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:28 PM
Google, I don't live in az so I wouldn't know useless information.if you actually live the you need to know. Research.
livyla
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:30 PM
Research it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:31 PM
I personally would never even as teens. Teens can invite people in your home behind your back. Then theres some ages where they are just too young. They can stay alone once they are under their own roof.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:34 PM

not until they're married

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:34 PM
I hope this is a joke.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I personally would never even as teens. Teens can invite people in your home behind your back. Then theres some ages where they are just too young. They can stay alone once they are under their own roof.
catcameback2
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:35 PM

They have to be able to walk on their own and use a pincher grasp.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Nope. Theres ages where kids are just too young to stay home. Teens do have the proper age to stay home but some do things like bring people in your home behind your back so not such a good idea. Dd is still small so i dont have to think about his until years from now but i was a teen once and if you knew all the things ive done when my parents left me alone... Yeah... I dont want dd doing it so no staying home alone. You never know how your actually teen is. Teens are sneaky and act all innoncent infront of their parents. So not risking it.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I hope this is a joke.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I personally would never even as teens. Teens can invite people in your home behind your back. Then theres some ages where they are just too young. They can stay alone once they are under their own roof.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)