Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on: "Would you be livid?"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My beautiful baby girl is here๐Ÿ’• Excuse me in the picture lol I look crazy. Her name is Chloe Jadeโ˜บ๏ธ

Dh never responded. She has my last name, and he or his family isn't allowed in the hospital. My sister got in touch with dh. She was sitting by the bed and he didn't know she was with me. He told her that it's all my fault, I'm childish, I'm always trying to make him look like the bad guy. My sister asked him if he wanted to be in his dd's life? He said ," I do, but I don't want to deal with Kameron (me)." My sister said ," How would you feel if another man raised your child?" He said, " I mean, it is what it is. He told my sister that he used to be so attracted to me, but now he thinks that I am too young for him. I'm 25, and he's 36. He basically told my sister he doesn't care. He was drunk as hell on the phone sounding like an idiot. Then he had the nerves to tell my sister that he wish he would have met her before me. My sister said ," You lowdown dirty b*stard, you need a reality check. You're the one with the problem. What kind of "man" are you? You're not a man at all. You're a certified b*tch. You need to grow the f*ck up. You wasn't saying that when my sister wanted to leave you, and you were crying and looking everywhere for her. You are the lowest "man" of all kind. You're a whole p*ssy b*tch. Stupid a** motherf*cker." Then she hung up in his face. She blocked him on my phone. She looked at me and said ," You're a single mom now, do the damn thing. You don't need a trash like him around my niece. You have family and friends who loves you. We'll all help you. He just wasn't man enough, and you deserve way better than him. "

After I get out of the hospital, I'm moving to Atlanta to be closer to family, and I am going to start working at a hospital out there. I am filing for divorce. He made it clear that he doesn't want anything to do with dd, so I recorded that. I still have all of the nasty text messages and voicemails that I will be showing to my lawyer. I feel relieved from all this hurt. I want to be alone for a while, and focus on my dd and myself. I want to heal. Some may think that I'm crazy, but I put every man that tried to talk to me on block list, except for family. I have no desire or intention to talk to a man that has any type of feelings for me. I want to be alone, raise my dd on my own, go back to being a great nurse practitioner, spoil my dd, honor myself, celebrate myself, and most importantly love myself. I am going to spend as much time as I can with my girls. I want to go on vacations, shopping, go to breakfast with them, turn to them for advice when I need to talk, and sit down and talk about our careers, lifestyles, and just enjoy eachother company. I want to surround myself with women who can empower me and that are on the same mission as I am. I have 2 of those women in my life right now.

I didn't mean to make this long. I just needed to get this off my chest.

Original story: http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20966279/Would_you_be_livid?highlight=310029792#post310029792
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:36 PM
Hey, it'll all work out in the end. You don't need him, or his drama. Congratulations on the baby! And yay for a normal name!
morgiefae
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:38 PM

-big big hugs- I hadn't seen your original post, but reading this (and looking at the link from the previous post) I believe you are making the correct choices. 

Your DD is adorable, and no, you don't look crazy ;)

Congrats on your little sweety!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Well, he's shown you who he really is. He couldn't be around for the birth of the baby and can't be bothered to stop by? Comes on to your sister? 0_o Let his ass go. You're going to be alright.

Good luck to you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:34 PM
No he did not, it's okay though. I am unbothered.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Well, he's shown you who he really is. He couldn't be around for the birth of the baby and can't be bothered to stop by? Comes on to your sister? 0_o Let his ass go. You're going to be alright.

Good luck to you. 

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:37 PM
Sorry you're going through all of this. Move ASAP & then file. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:40 PM
Aww she is the cutest!! You don't look crazy, you're really pretty! You look so familiar, are you a practitioner in Lafayette, LA? If so, is your office next to Dr. Heinen? Nurse K. Kennedy? I swear I seen you before. Your dh is an ass. I am so happy you're standing up for yourself. You deserve better. You are so right about healing without talking to men. You sound very intelligent, and sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders! I wish you and baby Chloe the best :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:43 PM
Yes, my office is nexr to his office :) Yes Ma'am, my name is Kameron. You don't have to say Nurse Kennedy, lol I love my last name, but my patients calls me "Kam". Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜˜

Quoting Anonymous 3: Aww she is the cutest!! You don't look crazy, you're really pretty! You look so familiar, are you a practitioner in Lafayette, LA? If so, is your office next to Dr. Heinen? Nurse K. Kennedy? I swear I seen you before. Your dh is an ass. I am so happy you're standing up for yourself. You deserve better. You are so right about healing without talking to men. You sound very intelligent, and sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders! I wish you and baby Chloe the best :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:43 PM
Yes, my office is nexr to his office :) Yes Ma'am, my name is Kameron. You don't have to say Nurse Kennedy, lol I love my last name, but my patients calls me "Kam". Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜˜

Quoting Anonymous 3: Aww she is the cutest!! You don't look crazy, you're really pretty! You look so familiar, are you a practitioner in Lafayette, LA? If so, is your office next to Dr. Heinen? Nurse K. Kennedy? I swear I seen you before. Your dh is an ass. I am so happy you're standing up for yourself. You deserve better. You are so right about healing without talking to men. You sound very intelligent, and sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders! I wish you and baby Chloe the best :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Congrats on the little one!

Be careful though. If you are legally married, he has different rights to your baby than he would if you were not married. Don't make any moves or do even do anything without legal advice.  It could come back to bite you if he decides to make things difficult for you, and he sounds like he just might.

He may say one thing to you, but change his tune when he is before a judge. Tread carefully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:45 PM

Congrats on your baby.

I agree with previous posters - move and then file for divorce & full custody.  Follow your lawyer's advice.  

Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)