Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

becoming a better wife/mother/woman

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I'm finally ready to stop being such a bitch and start being nice.

Has anyone been here?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:41 PM
Why were you being a bitch to begin with? And, no, I value my marriage too much to act like that.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:43 PM

How were you being a bitch?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:52 PM
Well.

I didn't allow my DH to have guests over. He is a slob and I didn't want people saying our house was dirty.

I never allowed DH to invite guests to our kids parties. He didn't have a job (by choice) and I felt it ws unfair to me to have to pay for his guests.

I didn't want his kids in my bedroom.

I only allow his kids to visit when he is at home.

Quoting Ted1242: Why were you being a bitch to begin with? And, no, I value my marriage too much to act like that.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:53 PM
What in the world.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well.

I didn't allow my DH to have guests over. He is a slob and I didn't want people saying our house was dirty.

I never allowed DH to invite guests to our kids parties. He didn't have a job (by choice) and I felt it ws unfair to me to have to pay for his guests.

I didn't want his kids in my bedroom.

I only allow his kids to visit when he is at home.

Quoting Ted1242: Why were you being a bitch to begin with? And, no, I value my marriage too much to act like that.
SlaJack
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:54 PM

Congratulations.

No.  I was more the doormat.  Still am to a certain point.  I feel okay about it because I feel like the choices are mine.  I choose to be "the bigger person," more often than not.

fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:55 PM
Ha. You got a lot of changing to do. Goodluck becoming an entirely different person. Is that possible?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Well I still don't want his kids in my room. Their mom is a thief.

They still don't need to visit when he isn't home.

Quoting fallenangel_353: Ha. You got a lot of changing to do. Goodluck becoming an entirely different person. Is that possible?
fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:01 PM
Exactly. It's not possible.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well I still don't want his kids in my room. Their mom is a thief.

Quoting fallenangel_353: Ha. You got a lot of changing to do. Goodluck becoming an entirely different person. Is that possible?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:02 PM
I can become a better person.

Quoting fallenangel_353: Exactly. It's not possible.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well I still don't want his kids in my room. Their mom is a thief.

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Quoting Ted1242: What in the world.
Quoting Anonymous 1: Well. I didn't allow my DH to have guests over. He is a slob and I didn't want people saying our house was dirty. I never allowed DH to invite guests to our kids parties. He didn't have a job (by choice) and I felt it ws unfair to me to have to pay for his guests. I didn't want his kids in my bedroom. I only allow his kids to visit when he is at home.

I'm glad I'm not the only world sitting here scratching my head...lol 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)