Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Am Not Bored Being A SAHM

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I absolutely love being a SAHM.

My days are very busy.I enjoy caring for my family.I enjoy doing all the domestic duties from cleaning,cooking,and shopping.Helping kids with homework,bringing the kids to after school activities,being involved in PTA and teacher aide in the class room.

I am that mom that the kids in the neighborhood love.The house with the pool,and fancy parties.I make time to stay fit and romance my husband.Life is good.

So if you are a bored SAHM.Why dont you go to work?Why sit at home if you arent happy like me?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
What an annoying condescending post. My eyes rolled so far back I didn't know it was possible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:47 PM
That's nice, Dear. With the sky high cost of daycare, it's not always a choice. Also, some children simply can not thrive in daycare for a variety of reasons. Some people have life situations which force them to stay home. I'm glad you are simple and don't need intellectual stimulation. Ohhhh, was that snarky?! So was your asinine post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:48 PM
Same---- I saw my spine.....

Quoting Anonymous 2: What an annoying condescending post. My eyes rolled so far back I didn't know it was possible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:48 PM

If you really were living as lush as you say you are, then you wouldn't feel the need to come on here and brag.  At least we know that all you need to feel successful is a pool and parties.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
You are that mom. Toot toot
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:49 PM

All of that sounds boring to me. Exactly why I do work.

rockymtngirl
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:51 PM
Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous 5: You are that mom. Toot toot
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Oh brother...

You *do* realize that there are some women that are NOT SAHMs by choice, right?? Some of them are SAHMs under duress and would love to go to work. 

It's not necessary to be holier than thou...not everyone is cut out to be a SAHM...Oh, and I'm a perfectly content SAHM by the way. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:54 PM
Well pin a rose on your nose
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)