Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever feel like an idiot when...

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:54 PM
  • 49 Replies
You leave a voicemail or talk on the phone lol? I just had to leave a message for my sons doctor and I kept saying "um" and tripping over my words and couldn't get out what I was trying to say lol. The whole time in my head I just kept thinking STOP SAYING "UM" YOU DUMBASS! LOL
Oh well.
I hate talking on the phone.
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RockMyBliss
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 2:58 PM
Lol! I'm actually pretty good at talking "on the fly." My sister, however, does it exactly like you and she hates it!!!
Salut123
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:00 PM

I worked in an office for years, so it is not a problem.

mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:00 PM
Lol I'm HORRIBLE at it. I knew why I was calling and the questions I needed to ask, but just couldn't get it out.

Quoting RockMyBliss: Lol! I'm actually pretty good at talking "on the fly." My sister, however, does it exactly like you and she hates it!!!
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Sometimes, but not usually. I talk on the phone daily at work, plus I prefer to talk on the phone rather then text most the time, so I'm used to it. I sometimes stumble on voice mails if I dont have something in my head already of what I need to say.

mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I spend most of my time with toddlers, so maybe that has a lil bit to do with it lol.

Quoting Salut123:

I worked in an office for years, so it is not a problem.

mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:05 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:06 PM
Yes I always kind of ramble on and take forever to get to my point. I have had people call me back and ask me to explain again because they couldn't understand my message lol.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:07 PM

oh yeah. I hate talking on the phone.

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

haha always

eta: I loathe talking on the phone

mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:09 PM
Yes lol! I always get a call back that is like "Hey! So... What is it that's going on?" Or something like that.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes I always kind of ramble on and take forever to get to my point. I have had people call me back and ask me to explain again because they couldn't understand my message lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)