Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh is too selfish...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
Anyone else have this problem? I'm pregnant with our second and last baby, which I was very heavily pressured into (he said not having another baby was a deal breaker), I wanted this baby too but was still on the fence, I feel resentful for being rushed.

BC does not agree with me, I've been on everything but the implant, my body just can't handle the hormones. I don't want to spend the rest of my life feeing like shit just because he wants some. My libido is dead atm and was never the same after I had my son, he's 36 going on 15 in the bedroom. There is no good form of bc for me and tubals come with a whole host of awful side effects and risks. A vasectomy is much simpler.

After 2 babies I don't think I should have to get snipped, and I'm not sure my Dr will even do it since I'm 27, so should get snipped, as a man its the least he can do. I would certainly back off if he would do some research and give me a valid reason he shouldn't have it done, he refuses and says no one will ever cut his balls.

I just really don't see him as a man for this, and if I wind up getting an invasive surgery to save his precious balls from a simple outpatient procedure. Everything has to fall on my shoulders since I'm the woman and I resent him for it, it could be a bit more equal if he wasn't so selfish.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:43 PM
5 moms liked this

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU WOMEN FIND THESE 'MEN' AND MARRY AND PROCREATE WITH SUCH FUCKERY?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Umm condoms??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:45 PM
Did you tell him it was a dealbreaker?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:47 PM
I'm getting there, I keep trying to get him to read up on it and see that its not so bad. I'm just gonna tell him he just won't ever get any.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Did you tell him it was a dealbreaker?
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM
I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I don't think you are wrong at all. My hubby got snipped just so I wouldn't have to go through such an invasive procedure. I'd just tell him that real men take care of their wives and that includes saving them from difficult surgeries.
DezarooMama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah hate to say this but the person who doesn't want more babies is in charge of preventing them. NO WAY IN HELL WILL I EVER GET A TUBAL because I never want to be "done." With no more choice for babies. And if my DH wanted more kids I would NEVER ask him to get a vasectomy. Never.

As it is... My DH doesn't want more and refuses the vasectomy. So I say be ready for more, because I'm not closing the baby factory.

You are the selfish one. Absolutely.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM

well be prepared for him to cheat on you, and the end of your marriage

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm getting there, I keep trying to get him to read up on it and see that its not so bad. I'm just gonna tell him he just won't ever get any.
Quoting Anonymous 4: Did you tell him it was a dealbreaker?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I get what you're saying..

However if you truly are done having children you will get fixed. Take charge of your reproduction.... Otherwise when you're knocked up again it's on you for not wanting to get fixed.

A tubal is NOT major surgery....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM
Naturally he hates condoms and they make him go limp. I don't like them either but I'd rather use them than be miserable. He's insanely difficult and stubbern.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Umm condoms??
kmeow
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:49 PM
Yeah, that's a load of bullshit. I hate the "no one is getting near my balls" mentality.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)