Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

way to go a-hole

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

im 19 and pregnant,i was raped and couldnt bring myself to abort so im giving her to my high school english teacher, he saw my post on fb and we talked at a coffee shop about what i was going to do, and all that stuff. anyway so i had to run to target for something for dinner and i found a cute outfit to send her home in (even though i am giving her to someone else it doesnt mean i hate her) so i get up to the cashier who was an older woman and buy my stuff, i got a craving for popcorn so i went to the snack area directly in front of the cash registers. i heard the cashier i had just been at bitching at a woman behind her about teens not keeping their legs closed and girls like me needed to be sterilized......i just turned around when i heard that and gave her a wtf look...when i went to report her the manager said "oh she would never do that" so nothing got done......

i have had a few comments this pregnancy and i get it, im young and rape supposedly doesnt happen all that often but ffs why say shit like that?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:53 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:55 PM
Wow. What an asshole. She doesn't even know your story. You're an adult anyways. For all she knowns you could be a married 19 year old having a baby with her husband (not that the circumstances matter).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:57 PM

some people just have no filter, i usually get nasty looks but its rare when someone does what she did

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wow. What an asshole. She doesn't even know your story. You're an adult anyways. For all she knowns you could be a married 19 year old having a baby with her husband (not that the circumstances matter).

Amybelle
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:59 PM

uh......ok

SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:00 PM
I'm sorry hun, some people are just assholes.
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Call headquarters. They won't brush you off.
It's a nice thing you're doing. Best wishes.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:01 PM
I'd of gone above that manager, and reported the manager as well.
craazycuckoo
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Bullfuckingshit.

Teachers would not have their students on Facebook.

Why do you women believe this shit?

Your stupidity makes me feel sorry for your kids.
DJsmama34
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM

ignore her. shes just a bitch that cant get nothing

Amybelle
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:07 PM

of course she's full of it.....lol...sometimes it's fun to see where things go & how long it takes before the ops ish unravels & she deletes

Quoting craazycuckoo: Bullfuckingshit. Teachers would not have their students on Facebook. Why do you women believe this shit? Your stupidity makes me feel sorry for your kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)