Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only child mothers!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I have been trying for the past 8 years with no luck I've had dozen of tests done all came back normal ,i have tried all kinds of methods before an after ovulation. I'm beginning to think I'll never have a second child and it hurts that my 10yr old Dd will never have a sibling can moms of only children help me.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:52 PM

What is it you want help with? You need to be more specific.

KayLundy3
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:53 PM
I think she wants help seeing the bright side of only having one child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:54 PM

Has your husband had any tests done?

KayLundy3
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:54 PM
I'm sorry your having such a hard time! I really hope it works out for you. Have you considered adoption?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I would quit trying honestly. Since your only is 10, your second will end up being an only for a good portion of their childhood because of the age difference.

There is nothing wrong with being or having an only child. I have four but because of the age differences my youngest is now the only one at home. I have been able to spend so much time and energy on her that I have never been able to do in the past.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:56 PM
Yes and they came back normal .

Quoting Zazayam:

Has your husband had any tests done?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:57 PM
I'm sorry you're having a difficult time. I'm very happy with the one I have, it took us 9 years to get him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:00 PM
Yes this and if anyone has advice on what I'm doing wrong

Quoting KayLundy3: I think she wants help seeing the bright side of only having one child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:01 PM

I love having only one.. I don't get what you want help with? I don't see it as something my child will need to "get through" or need "help" with (not having a sibling)... he just.. doesn't have a sibling? I may feel differently if I would have wanted more than one, but having only one was very purposeful for us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:01 PM
Only having 1 child can be nice. They can bring a friend on vacation instead of just siblings. No siblings to fight with or get into their stuff. You have more money.
Look up online about other things to try to get pregnant. Putting a pillow under your butt and lay there on your back for awhile afterwards. You and your Dh drink a lot of orange juice. There's a lot of odd tips out there. Only have sex on the days your most fertile. Trying the tips can't hurt right?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)