Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she had a tablet?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

i got a call telling me my dd got her tablet taken away and i needed to pick it up. i was confused because i didnt buy her a tablet and her dad didnt buy her a tablet so where the hell did she get this tablet? i went and picked it up and the principal asked me for the password because dd was using it in class and he wanted to see what she was doing, i told him i didnt even know she had the stupid thing (and its one of those really expensive ones with the keyboard). he called dd up to the office and she refused to give us the password, i finally got it unlocked and she was writing, it wasnt the type of stuff i like her writing but she was only writing in english class after her work was done....the principal wants to keep it in his office (gross considering she was writing a sex scene) and i told him i would make sure she keeps it at home.

she wont tell me where she got the tablet, so its in my closet until she tells me where she got it because she couldnt have bought it she doesnt have a job and she doesnt get an allowance, at most she gets $20 to go get lunch

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM
Huh?
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM
How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM

just turned 17

Quoting Danesmommy1: How old is she?

jws120567
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:59 PM

How old is she?  Is she a teen with a boyfriend or is she too young for that?  Maybe one of her friends gave it to her as a birthday or Christmas present?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:59 PM
She saved upthe lunch money to buy it. But the principlesounds like a pedophie!
drowningmama
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 6:59 PM

Stole it?  I have no clue

Lisha77
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:02 PM
Sugar daddy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:02 PM

no she buys lunch every day

Quoting Anonymous 2: She saved upthe lunch money to buy it. But the principlesounds like a pedophie!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:02 PM

she goes to school and comes home

Quoting Lisha77: Sugar daddy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:03 PM
The only things that come to mind is its stolen or she "earned" it in a way you don't want to know about
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)