Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was the worst way you broke up with a boyfriend?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I had doubts about a guy I was seeing for 8 months. As time went on he seemed less and less of a stand up guy. I decided I would test it and told him I was pregnant when I wasn't. He suddenly received a text to call his mom even though his phone didn't ding. He left to make that call and I never heard from him again
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:49 PM
Good thing that was just a test lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:52 PM
I was a cashier at the time at a grocery store. He came in my line to buy condoms with his new gf. I then told his parents what he did and that he was having sex at 16 and he got in huge trouble. Yeah it was bad. We were in high school. I learned a lot from that experience.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:54 PM
You don't need him you'll find someone.

But I broke up a guy over the phone. And every one asked me where he was on the two days of school. And his mom foster mom, told my mom that he was in the detention center for stealing. And I told every one the truth and came up to me and told me it wasn't true. Okay dude you are a lie ing piece of shit I have dated.

Then I did the same th ik ng with my dd's bio dad but through txt. And then I started farting harassment txt from his friends. And he purposely lost my ipod on the hood of his truck. Cause I told his step mom that I was preggers with his kid.
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Dumped a guy over the phone on Christmas Eve.  He wasn't ever anything serious to me, and he'd been hinting about how much I'd be spending on him for Christmas.  He thought very highly of himself apparently.  

alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:59 PM

I dumped a guy after church; in the parking lot. He cried and sobbed and I just got in my car and left. I was 18 and it was cold and harsh. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:01 PM
I broke up with a guy who got completely drunk, bit my finger almost to the bone for no damn reason so I had him arrested and since u had his wallet in my purse I just left his ass there and mailed to his house with a letter telling him to go fuck himself I'm done.
702girly
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:02 PM

I've broken up with two guys over the phone. I didn't want to but we were hundreds of miles apart in both situations and I didn't feel like it was right to pretend everything was ok until I could see them in person again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:02 PM
My fiance came home to tell me he got a great job and we'll be moving to Colorado.

We were packing and one day he came back from work and all my stuff was gone. I told him have fun in Colorado and moved back home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:02 PM
When I was in high school, this guy I was 'friends' with guilted me into going out with him. He was greasy and mean to his mother. I started regretting it like the first day lol. One day I found out that every time he was at my house, he wouldn't go to the bathroom, he'd piss in a plastic cup and hide it somewhere. I found and collected all of them and then dumped them all over his car. Windows were down, too. Never talked to him again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:05 PM

I dated this guy who was more and more clear he was trying to use me for whatever he thought he could get apparently.  I got fed up and one morning on my way to work drove to his apartment, I had found out right before that he was actually just bumming there, sleeping on the actual renter's couch, and dumped the stuff he'd had at my place on the sidewalk.  It wasn't much.  Then I went on to work.  He called me that night telling me that it "wasn't cool" I'd done that.  I just laughed, told him what a loser he was and hung up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)