Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7-8 year old girl

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Christmas presents? DD has asked for a real baby doll- she wants one that looks like a real baby, and she was grace from American girl.

She can only have 1 big gift. I have no idea what other small gifts to get her.. Any ideas?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
naomishere
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM
Lol mine will be 7 no clue what to get a kid who has everything. I know im getting her an easel but thats it
TediLee
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:11 PM
Accessories for the doll. A bed, stroller stuff like that. Maybe an art set, board games, an indoor pop up tent to house her toys and camp in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:12 PM
Mine just turned 8. I'm afraid to drop130.00 on a doll and then she doesn't want to play with them.

Quoting naomishere: Lol mine will be 7 no clue what to get a kid who has everything. I know im getting her an easel but thats it
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:12 PM

Get her a Love Wish Pearl.

It's a real oyster in a can with a real pearl inside, they usually come with a necklace so you can wear your pearl.  They cost about $10 on Amazon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:13 PM
Do most 8 year olds play with baby dolls? I'm afraid to buy the stuff, and then she doesn't play with it after a few months. ( she turned 8 last month)

Quoting TediLee: Accessories for the doll. A bed, stroller stuff like that. Maybe an art set, board games, an indoor pop up tent to house her toys and camp in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:13 PM
Oh that sounds amazing!! I have never heard of them!! Thank you!

Quoting corticosteroid:

Get her a Love Wish Pearl.

It's a real oyster in a can with a real pearl inside, they usually come with a necklace so you can wear your pearl.  They cost about $10 on Amazon.

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:14 PM

Product Details  EZYROLLER  RIDE ON about $100

PoisonEyeV
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:14 PM

The tent idea sounds pretty dang cool.

Quoting TediLee: Accessories for the doll. A bed, stroller stuff like that. Maybe an art set, board games, an indoor pop up tent to house her toys and camp in.

taz1993
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:14 PM
Dd is asking for my little pony stuff, equistria girls stuff, play doh, legos, monster high stuff( not crazy about that) and a computer.

She won't get everything on her list.
TediLee
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:15 PM
My dd just turned 9 and does. She has one but its something passed down from dd to dd. Odd wasn't into dolls beyond 3 or 4

Quoting Anonymous 1: Do most 8 year olds play with baby dolls? I'm afraid to buy the stuff, and then she doesn't play with it after a few months. ( she turned 8 last month)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)