Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honestly...if someone accidentally hits your car twice with their car door while sitting in the parking lot...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

Please tell me  what would you do?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:51 PM
Roll down my window and say "hi, do you think I don't see you doing that?"
Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Is ask them what the hell is wrong with them. Then ask for their insurance info.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:52 PM
Are you sitting in the car to know it was twice?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:54 PM

If it's a parent trying to get their kid in a carseat, nothing. Truly.

But if it's someone paying more attention to their phone than their surroundings, and I'm right there, I'd bring their attention to what they're doing. And if they're an asshole about it, I'll snap pictures of their license plate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:54 PM
I do that to, can't help it sometimes, they either to close, or its really an accident. ..some ppl park wrong and make doors hit...me for example, i love parking far away from other cars...u could easily just had moved. Everywhere u go, especially in public, or living in apt complex, u will always have another idiot by ur side.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Ur funny...take pictures of their lic plate? 😂😂😂 it's a dent. .not a crash dummie

Quoting Anonymous 3:

But if it's someone paying more attention to their phone than their surroundings, and I'm right there, I'd bring their attention to what they're doing. And if they're an asshole about it, I'll snap pictures of their license plate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:58 PM
Same thing is do if they lightly backed into my car. Check for damage and get insurance info if I see any.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:00 PM
Discretely key their car
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:01 PM
3 moms liked this
Dents and scratches are expensive... I bought my car with neither and expect it to stay that way... Yep take pics, call cops, and get my car fixed. I don't drive crappy dented cars.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Ur funny...take pictures of their lic plate? 😂😂😂 it's a dent. .not a crash dummie

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:04 PM

You must be the breastfeeding mom that was in the mini van next to me the other day in Tennessee. 

The whole family was just sitting in the car for like 20+ minutes. I came back out and was saying something to my daughter when the dad jumped out of the car, said "I'm sorry" and started rubbing on his car. After they finally got out of the car and went into the store, I had the right mind to key that shit but I didn't. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)