Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going out without kids

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:13 PM
  • 28 Replies
I have a 6 month old and I'm used to taking her everywhere I go I'm always with her 24/7, so today I left my baby girl at home with my mother in law while I came to the store and I feel bad for leaving her I'm just used to taking her with me everywhere this will be the last time I leave her at home.

Has this ever happened to anyone??
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RazzledRainbows
by Razzled&Frazzled on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:15 PM
6 moms liked this

Sometimes you gotta get the fuck away from your kid.

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't feel bad about leaving her. It will give her a chance to bond with her family members and will give you a much needed break. Everyone needs a break sometimes.

katherine84
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:20 PM
3 moms liked this
Screw that!! Anybody that volunteers to watch all my kids so I can go to the store (well anywhere really) gets them! I'm out! I'll probably even take longer than normal at the store on purpose, and drive the speed limit or under! Time without kids is awesome!
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:23 PM
It's healthy for everyone involved as long as baby is with someone you trust. You need "me" time, no matter what some of these women on here will tell you.

I have two very well adjusted adult daughters....trust me on this.
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:24 PM
It's hard when they're little, put with practice it gets easier, and then enjoyable :)
cali_gurl
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

This SHOULD NOT be the last time you leave her at home. She is 6 months. Don't make the anxiety yours.

almburr
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:35 PM
I never had a problem or felt bad about leaving them with a grandma or Aunt and Uncle. I knew they were in good hands.
amylovesnick07
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:37 PM
My kids stay with their grand parents and it's normal. I don't feel bad cause they get to spend quality time together.
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
You're allowed to be a whole person after you have kids.

I'm fact, it recommended....
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I felt bad for leaving my kids for a week. I got over that shit real fast once I landed in Hawaii though 😁
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)