Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's early I know...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
DS6 and DS3. I got them a new train track set that fits on their existing table to share. Chutes and Ladders, Trouble, Hungry Hippos, and Connect 4 to share. Each got the Dinotrux chomping Ty Rux or whatever he's called.
Each got a large plastic garbage truck. They're obsessed and I have no idea why.

Ds3 got a smaller dinotrux dino, Buckys musical pirate ship, and a little people castle

Ds6 got a large lego rocket ship and three small lego sets.

I sort of feel like I spent too much. $490 total. But then I also feel like I didn't get them enough. I know they'll love everything they got though.

What's with this irrational guilt?!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:55 PM
No if they like it why not.

Dh and I spent $50 on ds birthday gifts.

And not sure what we spent on dd for her gifts or so. We got her a anna doll that sings for the first time in for ever. And a tea set that would go with her kitchen set.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:56 PM
I'm just impressed you're done shopping for the kids already, unless you're not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2015 at 5:44 AM
No I'm definitely done. I'll get some candy for their stockings. It feels like a relief to be done! Now we have lots of time to enjoy everything a Midwest Christmas season offers.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm just impressed you're done shopping for the kids already, unless you're not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 9, 2015 at 5:45 AM
I'm glad we don't start this stuff for Hanukkah this early. Feels like people start talking about Christmas earlier every year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2015 at 7:14 AM
It feels good to me to have it done already.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I'm glad we don't start this stuff for Hanukkah this early. Feels like people start talking about Christmas earlier every year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)