Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If he's cheating I will be devastated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Reading CafeMom gets to me a lot of the time. I've been cheated on and it hurt then with shitty people I really didn't love. I couldn't imagine what it would be like now. Being with someone who loves me and is my best friend. He treats me like I walk on gold. We do everything together and tell each other everything. 

Yet time and time again I read that women in the same kinds of relationship I'm in find their partner cheating. I'm not even sure I'd be able to handle it. I'd just be shattered into a million parts. 

No, he isn't cheating. I have no reason to assume he's cheating and I have access to his entire life. I never use it. I just don't see a reason to, but I could if I wanted to. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:34 PM

BUMP!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:34 PM

Then you better log off and don't read these crazy posts....half are fake anyway

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Log off this website. Seriously, don't let this place drag you down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:38 PM

I rarely am able to get on lately. It didn't really bother me ever before. The last few days it has really been getting under my skin. I think you're right. Maybe I just need a break. 

Quoting bmw29: Log off this website. Seriously, don't let this place drag you down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:53 AM
Well let me just give you my advice.

Enjoy your life. Don't live in suspicion.

But do be aware. Do communicate. Pay attention.

It's when there is a lapse of communication that bad things can happen.

I'll be honest, 12 years of a good relationship that my amazing husband turned to someone else. It was an emotional affair but still very damaging.

If I had been paying attention. .. maybe it wouldn't have happened. If he had been more mindful maybe it wouldn't have happened.

No excuses being made. I still hate him a little for doing it. It still hurts.

But know that he is a man who loathed his mother for cheating on his father. Who swore he would never do that to me. Who I KNEW would never ever do that to me.

So don't ignore and say, oh never me. Pay attention be vigilant be aware.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)