Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you do this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Ive been with my husband for years now. But theres one problem, when we have sex i have to fantasize about certain scenarios to reach the big o. The sex is amazing, as is the oral, but focusing on him doesnt get me there. Is this as bad as it seems to be? Is it normal? Does it mean my marriage is screwed? He doesnt know about the fantasies
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:39 PM
I'm in the same boat
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:41 PM
Common actually.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:41 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I was beginning to feel like a horrible person. I try focusing on him but it gets me no where.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm in the same boat
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:42 PM
Really ? I never knew that.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Common actually.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:43 PM
Mmm. Totally have no suggestions. I use a little vibrator on my little nub and usually get 5 each time, no need to fantasize.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:43 PM
Damn mama! Ive never used a toy before lol glad you dont have any issues.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Mmm. Totally have no suggestions. I use a little vibrator on my little nub and usually get 5 each time, no need to fantasize.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:44 PM
Girl please, my husband fantasizes about Alyssa Milano lol to each their own I guess. As infatuated as he is theirs no way he doesn't. I think about Ryan Reynolds sometimes lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:45 PM
Lol thank you for sharing that really does help me to feel better. I felt like it was something out of the ordinary..

Quoting Anonymous 5: Girl please, my husband fantasizes about Alyssa Milano lol to each their own I guess. As infatuated as he is theirs no way he doesn't. I think about Ryan Reynolds sometimes lol
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:48 PM
I can't get off by thinking about someone else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:52 PM
No issues with what I use. Lol. I don't use dildos, would rather have my husband, but the little vibrator I do use is helpful to get me there. It's worth a try. I used to watch that sex dr that was on tv a long time ago, and she said that stimulating the clit helps get to the big o. Boy was she right. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Damn mama! Ive never used a toy before lol glad you dont have any issues.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Mmm. Totally have no suggestions. I use a little vibrator on my little nub and usually get 5 each time, no need to fantasize.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)