Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you react?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I broke up with my on/off boyfriend of 7 years last Sept. so it's been a year of not dating. This guy was relentless with phone  calls (he doesn't work because he's injured in an accident so he's in a wheelchair so he has time to call non-stop) I since blocked my number..but Verizon only blocks it for free for 3 months and then it becomes unblocked and he would get through..

Ultimately I changed my phone number. Now tonight I happen to check an old email account I forgot I had but when I opened it there were 100s of emails from him. Calling me mental. Calling me rich girl. Calling me out on not loving him. How I took his family away. (My child is not his I was married before)

We broke up because of his constant cheating and verbal and emotional abuse (calling me mental) etc.. Case in point. He lied about keeping in touch with his ex gf and boom he's with her while we were dating and without.

Iv'e been good for a year not thinking much of him and then BOOM I even got a email dated yesterday!! He lives out of state and showed up at my parents house and my dad told him to go home that I've moved on..

Now I have to block his emails too? Is he he a psychopath? Who does that sh**??

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:11 AM
Sociopath they feel emotion but do things out of enjoyment. Some cheat some do worse but they feel remorse after words.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

it was an email you forgot you had so just close the account and move on with your life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:13 PM

Sociopath is right.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sociopath they feel emotion but do things out of enjoyment. Some cheat some do worse but they feel remorse after words.

StoicLife
by Katerina on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:16 PM
What a psycho
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:16 PM

My ex was just like this. You need to be extremely careful with a person like this. Mine shot himself while driving and tried to take me out with him. You need to tell the police what is going on and your friends and family. I gave mine my ex's information and told them if anything ever happens to me, he is responsible. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Close the account, don't contact him. He will eventually move on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:56 PM

I haven't had any contact with him in a year. Hope he moves on 

Quoting Anonymous 4: Close the account, don't contact him. He will eventually move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous 3:

My ex was just like this. You need to be extremely careful with a person like this. Mine shot himself while driving and tried to take me out with him. You need to tell the police what is going on and your friends and family. I gave mine my ex's information and told them if anything ever happens to me, he is responsible. 

Wow! I'm sorry you had to go through this. My friends, family know. I had called the law on him in the past but all he said to the police officer was do you police every breakup in town? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2015 at 1:11 PM
Ugh, the police were nice to me but there wasn't much they could do. I pretty much told them so if anything happened they would know where to look.

It's so scary. Sorry you're dealing with this.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Wow! I'm sorry you had to go through this. My friends, family know. I had called the law on him in the past but all he said to the police officer was do you police every breakup in town? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Thank you..the officer was nice to me too but my ex was so rude to him he seriously asked the cop if he policed every breakup in the neighborhood. My ex is a loon

Quoting Anonymous 3: Ugh, the police were nice to me but there wasn't much they could do. I pretty much told them so if anything happened they would know where to look. It's so scary. Sorry you're dealing with this.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)