Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I make bd understand??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
My 2 year old is used to a certain schedule and routine hear. From age 6 weeks to about 20 months she has been used to going to sleep in her own room with the door shut and lights off. At age 20 months she started wanting a light or the door open and most rect someone to sleep with her. She turns 3 in Dec. So she can tell me that her dad and granna sleep with her. She's there every Wednesday night and every other weekend. At my house she has to sleep alone I've never liked the idea of kids sleeping with parents. I let her have a night light and the door cracked. She now wakes up at least 4 times a night needing to be put back in bed. All I have to do is put her in bed and she is good for awhile. I have asked and asked him to out a stop to it and he won't. I'm trying to to tell him how to be a parent but I think it would be easier for her if her sleeping routine was consistent. He just doesn't want to because he only gets every other weekend. He basically wants to the parent that gives her what she wants. Advice??
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)