Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

13 year old sh** his pants. What?!?!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:57 AM
  • 34 Replies
My 13 cousin wanted to stay the night with me to get away from his little sister. I said that it was fine. Wellllll. He spent most of the day playing on his xbox he brought with him. It was me spring cleaning day so I didn't mind him playing it in the living room. I noticed a few times that the was wiggling around like crazy then darted for the bathroom. He was holding his pee until he couldn't hold anymore cause he didnt want to put his game on pause. I started selling something. I checked my baby and he needed a change well all of a sudden my cousin was ready to take a shower. About an hour or so later I went in the bathroom to take out the trash and there was an awful smell. There laid his shitty underwear in the trash. This shit his pants because he didn't want to pause the damn game.... Pure nastiness. I made him turn off the game and help me clean the rest of the day. Then he called his mom and wanted to go home. When she got there to get him she asked him what his problem was and I told her what happened. She said yeah he's done it a few times before. No way in hell would my kid even have a game system if he did that shit
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SnappleQueen
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:59 AM

That is bizarre.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:00 AM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:00 AM
That's disgusting... And how the heck did I just run into this post right after the 15 year old peeling the bed post? Odd.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:00 AM
Oh my.
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:01 AM
Seriously?
suomynona_amam
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:01 AM
I'd take the system away as well if that was my child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:02 AM
Same here! Lol
Yeah, that kid needs the game system gone. Sad that his mom apparently thinks it's normal.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's disgusting... And how the heck did I just run into this post right after the 15 year old peeling the bed post? Odd.
emily_ann1215
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Nasty is what it is. Nornally I wouldn't say much to a kid about an accident. But I laid into him and how embarrassing it would be if his friends knew. And everything else. There is no excuse

Quoting SnappleQueen:

That is bizarre.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:04 AM
Naeem's held his pee like that before. Had a few accidents too. Thankfully it's been awhile and hasn't crapped his pants. That's just gross and he shouldn't have left his shitty underwear in the trash can neither. Should have at least taken the trash out. Like I said.... Gross!
emily_ann1215
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:04 AM
Yes... I'm embarrassed for him. And I don't want a single person to comment a medical problem. That is not this kids problem. I was maybe a little mean but I told him at was already potty training my kid I wasn't going to potty train him too and he wasn't going to come back over until her learned where to shit

Quoting amje: Seriously?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)