Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My world is falling apart

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:04 AM
  • 74 Replies
My boyfriend of 13 years is cheating , I found out the day after our sons first birthday 3 weeks ago I just had that gut feeling so I looked in his phone there it was . The girl telling him all kinds of dirty stuff and him telling her about our kids 😢. Well I asked him of course he said no but I told him I seen the text , we talked I cried he cried he texted her saying he couldn't do it anymore he wanted me and the boys and what not .. Okay fastfoward to this week I thought everything was fine I forgave him we were working on us so I thought . Well Thursday we were watching a video on his phone and what pops up a text from her giving him kisses , his first reaction was idk why she did that . I lost it well he left to work he comes home we talk and he's says he doesn't know if we can work things out anymore but he tells me he doesn't want me to leave because he loves me and he doesn't want the boys to be away from him , so what I'm getting from that is he wants me and he wants her but after all these years I don't understand how he could do this to me, I've always been there for him , and I'm so confused on how two weeks ago he was so willing to give her up and this week he just can't let her go 😪 !!! 💔 Anyways just needed to vent I'm just so lost and dying inside !!! I can't believe he's told ping this to me after we just had a baby a year ago !
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:05 AM
14 moms liked this
I stopped at boyfriend of 13 yrs. wtf

Anyway LEAVE HIM. He's a loser. Regardless of how long you've been together obviously he doesn't respect your relationship or you.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:07 AM
I'm sorry :(
ChewyBrownies
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
That's not funny.

(Lmao)

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I stopped at boyfriend of 13 yrs. wtf

Anyway LEAVE HIM. He's a loser. Regardless of how long you've been together obviously he doesn't respect your relationship or you.
ChewyBrownies
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:09 AM
2 moms liked this
He wants you and her? Let her have him since he can't choose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:09 AM
I'm so sorry. I think it's time to have him pack his stuff and leave. He had his chance and he blew it, imo.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:09 AM
3 moms liked this
I kinda would've figured after 13 years of being just a girlfriend that I was wasting my time, but good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:09 AM
This!

Quoting ChewyBrownies: He wants you and her? Let her have him since he can't choose.
dandynorm
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:10 AM
3 moms liked this
You have a choice to make. Either stay locked in a relationship with someone who will not be faithful or leave him and gamble on eventually finding something better.
But clearly with him, this is as good as you will get.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:10 AM

I know it hurts like hell but you have to leave him. He's obviously not gonna change. How old are you two? 

2012Rabbit12
by JoseManuelVargas on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. I understand, I have been there. I would leave him, even a temporary seperation would do you good *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)