Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long before you knew

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
How long were you with your spouse or SO before you knew he or she was the one?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:45 AM
No idea
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:45 AM
A few months.
DevinAnnesmom
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:46 AM
2 months
supermama322
by Kaylee on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:51 AM
2 moms liked this
I knew pretty much immediately. We moved in together a few days after we met
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:55 AM
3 moms liked this
I met him through friends. We decided to exchange numbers. We talked and texted for about a week. He asked me what I thought would be a fun date. I told him, mini golf, go carts, pool, go to the lake and walk.

The night we went out we did all that. We talked the entire time. It wasn't awkward at all. I told him things I had never even told my bff. He told me a lot as well. We both felt so comfortable with each other. Ever since that night we haven't left each other's side. That was almost three years ago
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:55 AM
I knew within a few hours, pretty much moved in together a few months later. Married after 2.5 years together. Here we are, still strong :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:55 AM
That seems crazy to me. But that's just me. How long have you been together now?

Quoting supermama322: I knew pretty much immediately. We moved in together a few days after we met
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:57 AM
A couple hours. We dated two weeks, were engaged six months, and have been married five years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:58 AM
Love this

Quoting Anonymous 3: I met him through friends. We decided to exchange numbers. We talked and texted for about a week. He asked me what I thought would be a fun date. I told him, mini golf, go carts, pool, go to the lake and walk.

The night we went out we did all that. We talked the entire time. It wasn't awkward at all. I told him things I had never even told my bff. He told me a lot as well. We both felt so comfortable with each other. Ever since that night we haven't left each other's side. That was almost three years ago
702girly
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:58 AM

I knew the first second I saw him. It was really strange. I felt like I'd been struck by lightning. It stopped me dead in my tracks. 

We started dating a few months after that and a few months later we were married. It's been 15 years now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)