Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

31 weeks pregnant- pain and I hate my dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I noticed this pregnancy things are much different, this is my 7th pregnancy but 4th that made it past 8 weeks. Anyways---- braxton hicks has started, whoopty I knew that was likely to happen earlier, well last night I just couldnt take the pain anymore and came home early from work (something I literally NEVER do, unless something is severly wrong with my kids) I told dear husband and hes all "im worried" " I love you" when you get home we will go in.
Fine I walk in the door and I get " okay well im going to bed"
are you fricken kidding me? "Well i have to work tomorrow" and bam another gut wrenching contraction that also involved my lady gaga tightening so hard I wanted to pass out.
So he gets all comfy going to bed and I run a bath - hey a bath calms everyone right? Wrong!!!
One by one all of my kids are up out of bed, trying to figure out whats going on and then I hear it. My youngest son coughing all whispy breathing like son of a biscuit. So I tend to him, I get all 3 of them back in bed all the while im still having rip roaring painful contractions. Where is the dear man who helped create these lives? In fricken bed.
Uggghhhh.
im sure stress is not helping the situation. I am still having some painful moments this morning, and dear husband was so kind to send a text from work saying " I love you hope you feel better"
I think its completely rational to want to punch him, I wont but I want to.

Anyways. 31 weeks painful contractions and a sick kiddo and an average of 4 hours of sleep a night for the last 6 months. I wonder just how much a person can take.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:59 AM
Sorry. Stopped at lady gaga, can't communicate with someone who can have multiple kids but can't use proper names for body parts.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Where do you people find all these assholes to breed with?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

So....you know how he is. Stop continually breeding with him and expecting different each time.

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:01 AM
I'm sorry :-( that sounds rough
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:02 AM
This is new territory for me, Im kind of scratching my head wondering wtf happened.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Where do you people find all these assholes to breed with?

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:02 AM
Honestly....I'd call in sick if you have work today so that you can get some much needed rest!
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Are you going to go for #5?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:03 AM
That dick! I'm sorry. Is the pain still there?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Understandable but most people find vagina to be vulgar.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sorry. Stopped at lady gaga, can't communicate with someone who can have multiple kids but can't use proper names for body parts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:05 AM
Not a chance. :)

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Are you going to go for #5?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)