Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes he is too much!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My husband is a good man. Albeit not the most practical. But he's a loving husband and good father.

But sometimes he says things and I just stare...

About 3 weeks ago my son and stepson were playing on my bed when my son fell and hit his head on the head board. He had a huge lump from it but he was okay.

DH said beds are just too dangerous and my son isn't allowed in a bed anymore... Lol.

Or we bought new backless stools for our bar and my stepson was being careless and fell off. DH threw them all away and replaced them with ones with backs and arm rests.

It's sweet but he's just so silly.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsViau
by PinkGiraffe on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Sounds like my husband. Lol. Our son pinched himself with the zipper on his footsie pjs and my husband said they are way to dangerous for kids. Lmao. I was like really, of all the stuff our kid does and that's to dangerous? Haha. Men. I tell ya.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:03 PM
It is funny. He does this sort of thing all the time.

Quoting MrsViau: Sounds like my husband. Lol. Our son pinched himself with the zipper on his footsie pjs and my husband said they are way to dangerous for kids. Lmao. I was like really, of all the stuff our kid does and that's to dangerous? Haha. Men. I tell ya.
beautifulvengen
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:09 PM
I can admit dh is the same way. If he could hed bubble wrap our ds up and put him in a padded room. Lol.
I just believe kids will be kids, some things they have to learn for themselves. Ds has a little ride on atv I got him, he physically has to use his feet to make it move. Ds loves it, but dh thinks its too dangerous, what if he falls off!
I think and what falls 6 inches to the floor? Really? I dont let him ride the dang thing on skyscrapers! Lol
Men crack me up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:16 PM
My husband is exactly the same. I bought my son this rocking horse airplane thing and he goes crazy on it. But my husband is always worried he's going to fall off. He sits on the floor by him while he uses it. He got so upset with me when I was cooking dinner across the room while DS played.

Quoting beautifulvengen: I can admit dh is the same way. If he could hed bubble wrap our ds up and put him in a padded room. Lol.
I just believe kids will be kids, some things they have to learn for themselves. Ds has a little ride on atv I got him, he physically has to use his feet to make it move. Ds loves it, but dh thinks its too dangerous, what if he falls off!
I think and what falls 6 inches to the floor? Really? I dont let him ride the dang thing on skyscrapers! Lol
Men crack me up.
BabiesAre2Sweet
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Lol! My DH went through a phase like this. He has relaxed a lot more now thankfully. When our first was a little over a year she was jumping on the couches and ended up falling off. She wasn't hurt badly but she did cry a bit. My DH actually asked me why didn't catch her. I was about 7 months pregnant with a huge low belly that could have been why lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)