Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Multiple autistic kids in ONE family

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Stop having kids! My friend has three kids.  All of them are autistic (2 girls, 1 boy).  She constantly complains how flipping hard her life is and asks for money, clothes, free babysitting and food.  She says she can't go grocery shopping with any of the kids because they 'act up' in the store, her kids don't like the certain colors and get aggressive with strangers, the scream and run around the store and sometimes hide on her.  I refuse to watch any of them because they caused me grief in my own home. Between constantly kicking my toddler, my dog, breaking toys and fucking ignoring me when I'd speak to them I told her I just couldn't do it any longer. Seriously folks, I couldn't use the bathroom when they were around or took my kids and dofpgs in there with me.

She called me up this morning and announced that she's pregnant again.  She TOLD me that she's "depending" on me to help her out because I "have it made" since none of my kids are special needs.  I reminded her that we'd tried the babysitting arrangement for a year and it did not work out, never got better, just worse.  She told me that I don't understand SN kids and if I took a class everything would be fine. I told her no.  She told me I'm selfish.  

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:07 PM
I have 3 dyslexic kids. I had no idea each one would be dyslexic.. One has Aspergers as well. Should I try to shove them back up my vagina?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:07 PM
I, like, totally believe you!
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:09 PM

Where's Baby Daddy in all this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:11 PM

She's the selfish one, having kids she clearly can't take care of and expecting others to do it for her after the fact.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:12 PM

You never should have had #2 to begin with.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have 3 dyslexic kids. I had no idea each one would be dyslexic.. One has Aspergers as well. Should I try to shove them back up my vagina?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:13 PM

I would have laughed. Hysterically. Then hung up.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:13 PM
She sounds like a peach.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:13 PM
They were all born before we knew anything was different about them. They are fabulous children, just a response that people shouldn't have kids that are different.

Better than being what you are.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

You never should have had #2 to begin with.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have 3 dyslexic kids. I had no idea each one would be dyslexic.. One has Aspergers as well. Should I try to shove them back up my vagina?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:14 PM
She's dumb and selfish. Sounds like a user too.
mamatink7
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:14 PM
Just cause her children have autism doesn't mean they need or should houligans! She should be working with them more, getting respite help and in home ABA also.
I wouldn't want your help, we don't get any help for ours
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)