Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just don't understand why?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Why put yourself in a position to get pregnant when you can't/ dont even care for the child you were already blessed with? My BF's younger sister recently found out that she i expecting baby #2. She already has a DS that is almost 8 months old that she barely takes care of. She isn't working right now, Her BF, who is the father of Baby #1 and possibly father of baby #2 isn't working, is a drug dealer. My BF's family takes more care of her son than she does. His older sister and Mom care for the baby 97% of the time. All the younger sister cares about is getting high and her stupid boyfriend. 

I recently found out that I'm expecting twins and I am over joyed but nervous as I have had a few pegnancy losses in the last few years. I'm so irritated by the fact that here is a young woman who has such a blessing and could care less.

She isnt sure who the baby's father is this time around and said to her older sister that if it's not her boyfriend's she could "have it". What mother says that? 

Sorry just needed to vent!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:01 PM
Sorry but you have no room to bitch ms having twins with a boyfriend.
fitmama22
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:03 PM
Some people don't deserve to be parents, but have working reproductive organs. It isn't fair, but reality. Take care of your babies and cherish your family, don't let anyone else get under your skin this much. As long as the children are cared for and safe, let them be and enjoy your beautiful blessings (: there will always be things that don't make sense.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Ok if you say so. Just because my BF and I are not married doesn't mean we are unfit to have children. I'm sorry but your comparison is stupidity. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sorry but you have no room to bitch ms having twins with a boyfriend.

SlaJack
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:05 PM

That is just sad.  I am guessing it is a positive that the Grandmother and Aunts are able to step up and care for the children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM

I'm definitely trying not to let this get under my skin. I'm just irritated and needed to vent. 

Quoting fitmama22: Some people don't deserve to be parents, but have working reproductive organs. It isn't fair, but reality. Take care of your babies and cherish your family, don't let anyone else get under your skin this much. As long as the children are cared for and safe, let them be and enjoy your beautiful blessings (: there will always be things that don't make sense.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Yeah it is definitely a great thing that Grandma and Auntie are willing and able to step up but I just hate that she is putting them in that position to begin with. I mean if you dont want to be a mother and actually take care of your kids there are way too many forms of contraceptive that you can use to avoid bringing a child into this world. 

Quoting SlaJack:

That is just sad.  I am guessing it is a positive that the Grandmother and Aunts are able to step up and care for the children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)