Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you know that he hits them

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
MIL and DIL know that DIL boyfriend hits her kids. He drinks allot then becomes very violent.

DH has called CPS and they have given her a warning that he is not to be around her children and we thought that would of been enough. Last night we found out that she let him move back in and her youngest is in the hospital.

The boyfriend hit the youngest and she got badly hurt. Now her kids are Being taken and she's blaming us. Says if DH and I never called then her children will have never been taken

MIL said that we had no right to get her daughters children taken away, that they were perfectly fine where they were and he was working on his drinking.

The boyfriend is very bad person he's been in and out of jail and he isn't the type to "get better". Now here is the problem SIL is pregnant with his child.

I guess my Q is will they take the new born Away from her when it's born? Will they let her keep it?

Edit to add
MIL is going to try and win the Kids in court but I don't think she will be able to because their father wants them. The father is a hard working man and he lives in New York...
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)