Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Cafemom McDonalds moment

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

We pulled up to meet someone at McDonalds today. This was the car beside us. I have no clue how a car can get this bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BleedingGlitter
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:37 PM

I am wondering if that stuff came from their house or apartment, like they got a note on the door to clean it up and stashed it in the car:/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Damn!

Molz09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:40 PM

That's disgusting...  Could you imagine the debris if they were ever in a serious wreck (which is white possible with all that junk!)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:41 PM
At kmart parking lot i have several cars even a few minivans like that, not exactly trash. Just packed with papers and boxes of paper and things with just enough room for the driver to get in and drive. Its weird
Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:41 PM
Wow! I couldn't even imagine that!
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I bet they spend a lot of time working (or living!) in their car.
chinosruca
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:42 PM
I have seen that kind of thing more than one would imagine. One lady who had a car like this, also had 2 cats in the car with her. She was batshit crazy and called the cops on my husband saying he kidnapped our youngest baby. I was inside TMobile switching out my phone and came out to my husband surrounded by cops. It was a bizarre experience. The cops were very nice and believed my husband (even though the baby looks NOTHING like him). By time I got to the car, the cops were starting to get in their cars and a couple stayed until I came and we left.
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:43 PM

I've seen worse.  And I always think 'if this is how bad their car is, I wonder what their house looks like, that people can't even see into.'  It's disgusting.  I can't stand slobs and hoarders.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 6:38 PM

OMG thats crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 6:40 PM
My car is almost that bad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)