Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like he's stalking me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

My ex just got out of jail for DV against his ex-wife and ex-sister-in-law.  Earlier tonight my daughter came and said she had seen her dad and it made me uneasy as he isn't allowed to be alone with our daughter (per circuit court due to violence between her & her dad over the summer).  Anyways I had to take one of my daughters to the doctors and coming back I seen him AGAIN....it freaks me out because he disappeared REALLY fast and we are getting ready to court for custody (I have filed for sole custody as he is facing several charges and more jail time).  I am not sure what to do at this point but I am really nervous & anxious....I will be glad when this court hearing is OVER with!

Any support would be greatly appreciated!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 7:09 PM
Get a concealed license, alert your kids school. Get an alarm if possible. Oc spray on your key chain is helpful too
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Thank you for the suggestions...the school does know what's going on but I will work on getting an alarm for my place.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Get a concealed license, alert your kids school. Get an alarm if possible. Oc spray on your key chain is helpful too

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:19 PM

Bump...anyone else??

Kaelee1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:26 PM

I'm not one to run to the police, but in this situation you might want to go talk to them.  If you do, there would be some documentation.  If you think he is following you, maybe swing by the police station so he can see you go in.  It can't hurt to document it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:38 PM

Thank you, I will contact them....

Quoting Kaelee1:

I'm not one to run to the police, but in this situation you might want to go talk to them.  If you do, there would be some documentation.  If you think he is following you, maybe swing by the police station so he can see you go in.  It can't hurt to document it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)