Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a swinger

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:59 PM
  • 20 Replies
I've worked with the same agency for 15 years. I've worked my way up through the agency and I'm now a senior administrator. I'm very professional and everyone in the agency pretty much knows me. Someone told me that about 13 years ago that there was a rumor that my then husband and I were swinging with these very odd, gross co-workers.

What?!

Lol, I would never do anything like that. It's not me. Now, I'm kind of embarrassed that some people that I work with think this actually happened. I don't want to bring it up with anyone just to deny it, but ugghh. I don't want people believing that either.
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I would just bake cookies and add a notecard on the plate that says, please enjoy the cookies everyone. Btw, I'm not a swinger :)
theboyfactory
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:04 PM
Ha! That would be fun.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I would just bake cookies and add a notecard on the plate that says, please enjoy the cookies everyone. Btw, I'm not a swinger :)
sourdoughbread
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I do like swinging. It's good for the legs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zombiemegg
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:05 PM
Weird! How did it start?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:08 PM
Lol on my first date with DH 14 years ago he asked if I minded if he helped a friend who called him during dinner. The friend had too much to drink, and was at a party where others started using drugs so he needed to leave right away, but no one was sober enough to drive him. So anyway DH says for me to just stay out front, grab his friend then leave... Well long story short these gross creepy people were there. The wife drunk, and high is hitting on DH he just kept walking. Some weird dude tried to talk to me. About 5 minutes later he brings the friend out, and we leave. After dropping the friend off he asks if anyone bothered me. I said no just some random drunk guy attempting to talk... He says yeah well he asked me if I wanted to switch hit you, and his wife while we were there. I was so grossed out. I was 18, and this couple looked like a 30 something drug addicts. It was nasty! I'd just laugh it off, and say "yeah that never happened" if someone mentions it again. If you bring attention to it then it'd just be digging up nonsense kwim?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:09 PM
Eww gross
theboyfactory
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:11 PM
Our agency hires couples together. It was just a common thing back then for there to be rumors about this couple and that couple. Swinging seemed to be the theme. I never knew the rumors included me. Now, I'm finding out that it was "common knowledge" that my husband and I were swinging with this other couple, but it isn't true. Gross. I want to announce to my coworkers that it isn't true...lol. I'll just shut up about it though and never bring it up again.

Quoting zombiemegg: Weird! How did it start?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Ir doesn't matter, I personally wouldn't bother. Rumors are believed by stupid people.
DJsmama34
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:12 PM

it was 13 years ago, im sure they have forgotten all about it by now

theboyfactory
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 9:13 PM
Obviously not if it was just now brought up to me by a coworker...lol. Ick. That's so gross.

Quoting DJsmama34:

it was 13 years ago, im sure they have forgotten all about it by now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)