Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a veterinary technician of 15 years

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 289 Replies

If you have any medical questions about your pets ask away. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My cat is obese, how can I make his fat ass lose weight? I've cut back his food but he's a sneaky shit, and I have tried walking him but he just lays there to be dragged.
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:44 PM
I love animals but I could never do that. I wouldn't want to see the sick and hurt ones.

I noticed that my medium sized terrier mix had trouble laying down the other day. He's 11 years old. Possible arthritiis? Anything to help with that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:47 PM

If your cat likes wet food only feed that. Feed him like you would a dog. A half a large can of wet food twice a day & that's it. Depending on how over weight your cat is. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: My cat is obese, how can I make his fat ass lose weight? I've cut back his food but he's a sneaky shit, and I have tried walking him but he just lays there to be dragged.

MzD3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:47 PM
I'd love that job ! I have a question , my 9 month d boxer mix puppy has bloody poops with grass in it about once every week or two . We've had every test run and nothing is wrong . He eats a good quality food , what more can I do to help him ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:49 PM
What's the kindest way to euthanize a snake?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Wet food makes him sick. I buy expensive food from the vet that's weight control, measure it for his feedings. Sometimes the kids accidents you leave the pantry door open and he gets into it 😒

Quoting Anonymous 1:

If your cat likes wet food only feed that. Feed him like you would a dog. A half a large can of wet food twice a day & that's it. Depending on how over weight your cat is. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: My cat is obese, how can I make his fat ass lose weight? I've cut back his food but he's a sneaky shit, and I have tried walking him but he just lays there to be dragged.

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:51 PM
☚ī¸ what?! Why would you do that?

Quoting Anonymous 3: What's the kindest way to euthanize a snake?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:52 PM
3 moms liked this
An ax , fast

Quoting Anonymous 3: What's the kindest way to euthanize a snake?
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:52 PM
My question is an odd one. Do you know how I can get my pacman frog to "hunt" his food? I'm tired of hand feeding him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:53 PM
Bet food is not good quality , just overpriced

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wet food makes him sick. I buy expensive food from the vet that's weight control, measure it for his feedings. Sometimes the kids accidents you leave the pantry door open and he gets into it 😒

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)